• 19 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 01:36:55 am »
Great SB.Thats the tyoe of game i love to watch. Up and down, plenty of scoring (hmmmm, who said defenses win chamionships?), an if Brady never played another game he can walk away with his head held high. 505 yds passing, is nothing to sneeze at for a 40 year old on the biggest stage.

Eagles, deserved the SB and played one hell of a game. Pederson has balls...huge balls and out Belichecked Belicheck. With that defense, a young QB, (i wouldnt let Foles go with Wentz injury, but they could get a haul for him) and great coaching and upper management, we mighg be seeing a new dynasty in the making. As a skins fan, im extremely hapoy for Eagles nation.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 12:28:30 pm »
Agreed, Brady left it all on the field, there was nothing he could've done more to win that game. The Eagles were just too much and kept scoring, hitting hard. One of the best SB's ever - and I was saying that while I thought was seeing a Patriots comeback to win it.
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 01:36:33 pm »
Quote from:  Tao
of the best SB's ever - and I was saying that while I thought was seeing a Patriots comeback to win it.

Me too, even after the fumble! I still thought they'd find a way to score and force OT. That juat shows you how great a QB Brady is. No one, and i mean no one, thought he didnt have a chance til the clock hit zero.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Bolivar

• Great Name
  • The Articulate Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 03:59:41 am »
It resulted from me "hating" the Broncos due to John Elway throwing his weight around not going with the top team drafting that year - seems like a joke now with free agency. I'm over it, have incredible respect for that guy nowadays, he knows football ( even rooted for the Broncos during their recent SB appearances - I'm big on running backs ).

He did a great job bringing in Peyton and giving him the tools to consistently compete deep in the playoffs every year. It's cool seeing Tom Coughlin move into a similar role with the Jaguars and helping them become a top caliber team in the AFC this year.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2018, 05:31:14 am »
Quote from:  Bolivar
He did a great job bringing in Peyton and giving him the tools to consistently compete deep in the playoffs every year. It's cool seeing Tom Coughlin move into a similar role with the Jaguars and helping them become a top caliber team in the AFC this year.

Agreed. I also always thought it would be a role Peyton Manning would one day play. He was a virtioso on the field, knew both sides of the ball inside and out. You'd think he would be a natural talent evaluator.