• 18 Replies

What Came Before

• Administrator
  • Emwama
    • View Profile
    • First Second Apocalypse
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 10:30:25 pm »
Quote from: Madness
Neat thoughts, Callan. Bloom Marks is especially cool.

What Came Before

• Administrator
  • Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 10:30:29 pm »
Quote from: bbaztek
Cool stuff itt. Like the Foundation and Ghost in the Shell had a baby

What Came Before

• Administrator
  • Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 10:30:34 pm »
Lol, Metal Gear Solid is my favorite video games series of all time... then probably Mario ;).

(It is, Callan :)). I'm just making these up as I go along. I got some other ones kicking around in my mind... If fact, I've got an idea for another thread.

What Came Before

• Administrator
  • Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 10:30:41 pm »
Cyborg, augmentative: Following from the advent of brain imaging technologies and along with the advances in academic fields studying life-extension - treating death like a disease - the mores of human distinction underwent a fluid debate for many years. Normalized ideas of gender and form came under increasing fire. With the Declaration of Manifest Cyborg, a Cyborg forever became known as those who through habit or augmentation had come to devote a certain amount of cortical architecture to traits derived of technology, rather than derived of evolution; a distinction relegating entire generations to the status of alien and other, since the prevalence of computers and smart phone technologies had been hijacking neuroplasticity for the neurological representation of artifact and interaction for decades preceding.