Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 02:26:51 pm »
That Ajokli's cult is hated by other cults--another Inchoroi addition to the Tusk?  Do they see Ajokli as an enemy?  While we're at it, who the hell knows what is true-tusk and false?  Inchoroi could have put lots in.  Injunctions against witches keeps the number of light-spitters at 50% capacity for easier domination.

I agree 100%, MG. Lying liars who lie. Though, oral culture retained a hefty knowledge base of accurate understandings too.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 04:54:05 pm »
what do you think it means that Ajokli is sometimes considered "a companion of the gods" but presumably NOT a god?  i think TTT is the source?

Somnambulist

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Incontinent Water-bearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2015, 05:27:33 pm »
what do you think it means that Ajokli is sometimes considered "a companion of the gods" but presumably NOT a god?  i think TTT is the source?

Trickster gods are often relegated to being outside the pantheon of the 'true' gods in mythology, most notably the outsider Loki in relation to the Aesir of Norse mythology.  He was often numbered among them, but was also explicitly not Aesir.  Along with the similarity in naming conventions, it could have been a take on that.  Bakker probably has assigned a very specific reason for this in Earwa, but that's anyone's guess.
No whistling on the slog!

mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 06:26:17 pm »
That is a better answer than i thought i would get! Lovely!

anasurimbor moenghus

• Emwama
  • thats what you say to crazy people
    • View Profile
    • desperation and the written word
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2015, 11:45:04 pm »
'Injunctions against witches keeps the number of light-spitters at 50% capacity for easier domination.'

amen to that o creating the swayal sisterhood is the number one greatest thing that kellhus has done since becoming the transcendent master o

but heres my thoughts oo

my money for who is ajoklis avatar is anasurimbor moenghus o if their not the avatar then am is in the cult x big time ....

because am was the no god o

their soul was trapped in the carapace during the eleven years of the first apocalypse drawing souls into the carapace with them and unable to stop though am wanted to get out because they x ajokli the trickster x was tricked into the box to begin with o

the consult does not have a worse or more fearsome enemy then anasurimbor moenghus xx except probably counting kellhus o

kellhus goes over to the consult in the unholy consult o but basically just for a gag o or as a gag ?

and lastly oo

the no god cannot be resurrected o ever o

the consult have turned to other options in wake of the heron spear freeing am from the box at the end of their eleven years in it x probably totally deceived or totally desperate to get out and win the war for the resistance o i think the carapace must have been filled with fire the whole time x consuming ams soul and the souls of those who died o or filled and filling with spiders o it was the consults early or first direct tekne slash sorcery experiment and it succeeded beyond their wildest dreams o it also coincided with the death of judas iscariot back on terra o

there are 55555 homeworlds in known existence after all o ours x terra x is the hundredth o the world of the middle kingdom o earwa is number 55555 o the last world o (its star hangs from orions belt x the middle star of the three) o the consult went in basically a circle back to the same galaxy x or something o

but if am is not ajokli then they are a die hard adherent o they were mog pharau o they never want to be put back in the box again o

my money x again and lastly x is on the side who masters the tekne winning the war o serwa x the greatest witch in the world x is made out of nanobots afterall ....
you know how many
worlds weve gone through to get here
this is the last world

anasurimbor moenghus

• Emwama
  • thats what you say to crazy people
    • View Profile
    • desperation and the written word
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2015, 11:52:49 pm »
and the false tusk versus the true ....

the tusk is a collection of writings over someones whole life time that has been codified into x basically mathematical symbols and otherscript by the consult o

but there is a part of the collection that was missing when the tusk was created o the treasure o reading the tusk with the treasure is completely different from reading it without it and reverses much of the stances the tusk takes o thats false tusk versus true o
you know how many
worlds weve gone through to get here
this is the last world