Crazy speculation only

• 40 Replies

profgrape

• The Afflicted Few
  • Great Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2017, 06:09:30 pm »
First 8 words are a possible spoiler (minor to me, but really depends on your tolerance) from Wert's updates to the PON Wiki:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:21:00 pm by profgrape »

Hirtius/Pansa

• The Afflicted Few
  • Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2017, 06:15:04 pm »
Is that in the wiki or is that your speculation? lol

profgrape

• The Afflicted Few
  • Great Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2017, 06:21:27 pm »
The first 8 words are from the Wiki.  I modified the post to clarify that.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2017, 11:14:21 am »
In the grand scheme of things, my predictions:

The Ordeal is a distraction, they never breach the Ark.
Kellhus ventures into Golgotterath itself, stumbles across some atrocities along his way to the Golden Room.
He is met by some combination of Aurax, Aurang, Shae et. al.
They show him the Inverse Fire and he either fakes it being fakes it being effective on him or just shocks them by being unmoved.
He kills them all, or consigns them to some similar fate.

Not sure where the No-God comes in, unless, perhaps, afterward Kellhus cavorts the process and so resurrects the No-God or something like that.  Then, of course, Mimara will gaze on Kellhus and/or the No-God and answer it's question.  "What do you see?" perhaps, "The End."
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

profgrape

• The Afflicted Few
  • Great Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2017, 09:34:50 pm »
There are no Nonmen left by the end of the book. 

And the dead/alive game:

Kellhus - Dead(-ish)
Mimara - Alive(-ish)
Akka - Dead
Sorweel - Alive
Proyas - Alive
Kayutas - Dead
Serwe - Alive
Moenghus the Younger - Dead
Kelmomas - Alive
Esmenet - Dead
Cnaiur - Dead (and loving it)

Walking-Star

• Emwama
  • The Inverse Salmon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2017, 10:09:56 pm »
Serwa develops a crush on Sorweel but he won't reciprocate it because the Holy Deep and Immiriccas drove him crazy. So while she keeps trying to make a pass at him he's sobbing and muttering in Ihrimsu about Immiriccas' Erratic lover in the shadows. But in battle he goes completely batshit and carves through sranc Sibawul-style, screaming about how they are Vile imitations of Cunuroi perfection and raving about how Cujura Cinmoi was a fool for dooming his race. Sorweel then becomes new-Cnaiur after Serwa uses a Cant of Compulsion to try and sleep with him. And Moe-2 develops a phobia of Sorweel.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:11:44 pm by Walking-Star »

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2017, 11:48:00 pm »
Moe Younger : Dead
Akka: Alive
Mimara: Alive
Esmenet: Could go both ways for me
Proyas: Dead
Sorweel: Dead
Kayutas: Dead
Serwa: Alive
Kelmomas: Dead
Cnaiür: Alive
Kellhus: Dead
Meppa: Alive
Shae, Aurang and co: Alive
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers

Tyrin

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2017, 12:29:43 am »
Moe Younger : Dead
Akka: Alive
Mimara: Alive
Esmenet: Could go both ways for me
Proyas: Dead
Sorweel: Dead
Kayutas: Dead
Serwa: Alive
Kelmomas: Dead
Cnaiür: Alive
Kellhus: Dead
Meppa: Alive
Shae, Aurang and co: Alive

Change Esmenet's status to "dead" and this would be the happiest ending possible to me.

geoffrobro

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2017, 04:34:30 am »
Serwa develops a crush on Sorweel but he won't reciprocate it because the Holy Deep and Immiriccas drove him crazy. So while she keeps trying to make a pass at him he's sobbing and muttering in Ihrimsu about Immiriccas' Erratic lover in the shadows. But in battle he goes completely batshit and carves through sranc Sibawul-style, screaming about how they are Vile imitations of Cunuroi perfection and raving about how Cujura Cinmoi was a fool for dooming his race. Sorweel then becomes new-Cnaiur after Serwa uses a Cant of Compulsion to try and sleep with him. And Moe-2 develops a phobia of Sorweel.
I'm loving your idea. The dynamics of the niom have changed. Serwe now loves, Sorweels is brave and Moe jr is weak.
"Wutrim kut mi’puru kamuir!"

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2017, 03:21:17 pm »

Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, Walking-Star :).
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Gorgorotterath

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2017, 03:29:54 pm »
If Bakker hasn't written the story this way, he must surely go for a thorough editing!