Earwa > General Earwa

(Spoilers All) (Srancpost) The Solitary God

(1/4) > >>

natanaj:
Is there any chance at all that he is real? Or is it pretty obvious he's just a fake religion?

Also, what do you think of calling TSA related shitposts 'srancposts'?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wilshire:
Lol the term shitpost has literally never come up before this time. There just aren't enough people here for it to be an issue.

According to Bakker, the Fanim were the most wrong religion. I don't know if this really answers your question though.

TLEILAXU:
As Wilshire said, Fanimry is apparently the most wrong religion, but I think it's an appealing thought that devoted fanim/cishaurim could still be saved because they have their hearts in the right place.

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: TLEILAXU on April 27, 2018, 01:43:04 pm ---As Wilshire said, Fanimry is apparently the most wrong religion, but I think it's an appealing thought that devoted fanim/cishaurim could still be saved because they have their hearts in the right place.

--- End quote ---

And this is Bakker we're talking about, so it could well be they were right, but their worship is all jacked/wrong. Who knows. If he/she/it ain't real, what the fuck is Mimarra looking at?

Simas Polchias:
It's the Bakkerverse. Wrong as "they took fantazies for facts, screw those idiots" or wrong as "they made just a little mistake but in the most important place, poor-poor people"? These are very distant kinds of wrong — and I dunno in which one the Solitary God is just an uber-ciphrang, who torned himself into a bunch of tinier, less-cruel gods and demons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version