Other Titles > The Enlightened Dead

Release date...

<< < (2/4) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---I'd think you can advertise whatever you want, especially if its complimentary and truthful. As long as you arn't slandering someone the worst that would happen is you'd get a cease and desist letter from a grumpy lawyer long before anything real happened.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: ecudan ---Its a damn shame he doesnt get more attention, he has such a unique voice.  I was really skeptical of him trying something not fantasy, but I loved it.
--- End quote ---

Madness:
That's awesome, c7.

Welcome to the Second Apocalypse.

Aural:

--- Quote from: ecudan ---Its a damn shame he doesnt get more attention, he has such a unique voice.  I was really skeptical of him trying something not fantasy, but I loved it.
--- End quote ---

All these posts here are making me wonder if I should attempt to finish the book at some point.

Do you think it was unfair to read the first few chapters before abandoning it and giving it 1/5 stars on Goodreads?

Madness:
Lol, Nskoghar.

You should have to finish the book to give it one star :P.

I mean, it's not for everyone - FB has some hard-to argue criticisms regarding Canadian idioms and humour in the Disciple of the Dog subforum on the first page of his general discussion thread before it became heavy with Bakker & Feminism content.

If you couldn't finish it, you can't do it. I've not read plenty of books.

But to give it such a low review on an incomplete read - I shake my head in general disapproval ;).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version