Starcraft

• 13 Replies

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« on: December 09, 2017, 06:20:05 pm »
Just made this because I heard that a few members here like this game, and I like starting threads.
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
  • Exalt-Smiter of Theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 10:25:42 pm »

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 10:27:41 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJM9qF0txw
Yeah, I was going to post that but I am too lazy. This made me add SC: R to my must buy list.
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 11:41:49 am »
Scarlett advanced in the GSL and eliminated Rogue!!!!! That's the first time a foreigner advanced to the ro16 since NaNiwa.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:38:35 pm by Redeagl »

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 12:09:48 am »
Just finished watching it. Great games. I hope NoRegret can pull off something magical, his micro is extremely good.

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:54:36 am »
Just finished watching it. Great games. I hope NoRegret can pull off something magical, his micro is extremely good.
He is in a death group. Far worse than Scarlett's. Two foreigners in ro16 would be really good, but I don't see him getting out of that one.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 01:13:15 pm »
Scarlett advanced in the GSL and eliminated Rogue!!!!! That's the first time a foreigner advanced to the ro16 since NaNiwa.

Not up on the lingo - who are the foreigners? Just anyone not from the country its being hosted by? (also where is it hosted lol).
One of the other conditions of possibility.

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 01:26:14 pm »

Not up on the lingo - who are the foreigners? Just anyone not from the country its being hosted by? (also where is it hosted lol).
Foreigners are non-Koreans.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 01:36:11 pm »
I figured, but just wanted to confirm.

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 09:03:37 pm »

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 10:03:26 pm »
https://clips.twitch.tv/BlitheScaryWalletTBCheesePull
It's probably a good thing that no one else will open this here :P.  They aren't ready for Avilo.

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 08:41:46 pm »

TLEILAXU

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 03:06:10 pm »
New protoss skins make the gold armor more reflective. Like I'm literally playing with soggomant units.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2018, 03:50:29 pm »
New protoss skins make the gold armor more reflective. Like I'm literally playing with soggomant units.

Some rogue protoss spawning the Inchoroi ... I could see that, though they are kind of a toss/zerg hybrid species.