• 140 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2018, 08:43:44 pm »
Case Keenum vs Drew Brees, Keenums 1st career playoff start. D's are pretty much equal, ill give a slight edge to Vikings. Offensively without a doubt goes to the Saints. This is the playoffs, not a regular season games. Experience matters. Im taking Saints all day everyday and not thinking twice.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Frail

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2018, 10:37:01 pm »
Just a quick reminder of what comes before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY8exXZgyqc

Patriots represent / tomorrow gonna be sexy

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2018, 11:03:46 pm »
Frail as long as you are a New Englander then you're not a front running fraud. I hope that's not the case....
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2018, 11:20:22 pm »
Frail as long as you are a New Englander then you're not a front running fraud. I hope that's not the case....

FRAIL FRAUD! Kinda catchy ... don't answer him, Frail - he's just trying to find out where you live - I fell for that and I can't shake the guy  ;)
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2018, 11:28:32 pm »
Lol

Frail

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2018, 12:49:17 am »
Nah lived there for 2 years though being a lions/packers fan, and hated the Pats. Then after watching them win again and again, and every fucking year they are 14-2, 15-1 etc I grew to appreciate their professionalism and franchise. And now Tom Brady and Bella have 5 titles

Bolivar

• Great Name
  • The Articulate Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2018, 12:51:01 am »
And so the Second Apocalypse Forums NFL Picks run for the Beard Fisher King and "Hotlanta" ended in salt and butchery.

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2018, 02:39:57 am »
And so the Second Apocalypse Forums NFL Picks run for the Beard Fisher King and "Hotlanta" ended in salt and butchery.

Lmao! "Hotlanta" froze their asses up in Philly! 4th and two for the win....nope! System Resumption, and now the Falcons are burning in out-of-the-playoffs hell.

F*** this f***ing sh**! Maybe the Saints will help me out tomorrow.....
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

-from "Snow Falling On Cedars", by David Guterson

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2018, 01:02:23 pm »
TH is 2-0 for this weekend!

MSJ, I'm laughing at the superior intellect ( I didn't pick the team with the best QB )

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2018, 01:18:03 pm »
Its not superior intellect, rather odds are the better QB wins most of the time in the playoffs. It worked for your Patriots pick, and we'll see today how the odds really play out. Brees over Keenum, Roethlesburger over Bortles....

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2018, 01:40:59 pm »
Its not superior intellect,

I know, I'm fucking with you!  ;D

Bolivar

• Great Name
  • The Articulate Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2018, 09:30:29 pm »
What an upset! Lots of little miracles pulled off by Pittsburgh but not enough to win the game. Crazy score. Did anyone pick Jacksonville for that game?

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2018, 11:20:33 pm »
Quote from:  Bolivar
What an upset! Lots of little miracles pulled off by Pittsburgh but not enough to win the game. Crazy score. Did anyone pick Jacksonville for that game?

Great game. And, to defend myself the better QB usually winning is accurate over the leagues history. Also, its not a theory of mine, but Bill Simmons. But, I agree with it. This year either seems to be an anomaly or the passing of the old guard to the new.

Vikings are dominantimg. Look very good on D. Bolivar, there is merit to D's win championships, but that has been shaky over last decade. But, it seems t to be the case this year. Honestly, I think the Pats raise banner #6. And, a week ago the dynasty was falling apart.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2018, 01:24:04 am »
I was rooting for Jax given I'm a Floridian, but I think I picked Steelers - think I'm 0-2 for today ( after bragging I was 2-0 yesterday, doh! ). I should've known better with that Vikings game ( in person, I watched the Bucs beat Saints last game of the season and the Saints did not impress that game - I let the Saints chanting in this thread affect my thinking, will try to avoid that in the future ).

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2018, 01:36:24 am »
NFL Playoff Predictions: Divisional Weekend:

For the weekend:
Bolivar: 3-1
Tao: 2-2
BFK: 1-3
MSJ: 1-3

Totals:
Bolivar: 5-3
Tao: 4-4
BFK: 4-4
MSJ: 3-5

Unbelievable weekend of football! Three games are coin flips, and then, of course, you have the Patriots.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 01:41:12 am by BeardFisher-King »
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

-from "Snow Falling On Cedars", by David Guterson