Earwa > The White-Luck Warrior

Sorcerous Artifacts

<< < (16/17) > >>

mrganondorf:

--- Quote from: Simas Polchias on December 19, 2014, 08:13:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: dragharrow on December 13, 2014, 10:09:24 am ---The no god was destroyed by the heron spear
--- End quote ---
Actually, as a consult fanboy, I hope that No-God was not destroyed, but launched. Like the carapace was less a body or an armor and more a mobile launching pad or a sort of metaphysical egg. That's why there is no "first" or "second" apocalypse, there is just apocalypse and it's purely successfull phases. >:з

--- End quote ---

Kellhus, Proyas, and co get to talk to NG in the Ark!  that would be cool.  perhaps the rise of the Dunyain and Psukhari are some kind of muted effects of an ongoing apocalypse?

on the other hand, sometimes i like to think that the NG is nothing other than the carapace

mrganondorf:
that sorcerous carpet thing that Kellhus has, that's going to like shoot out 10 feet wide lasers or someting.  you know it.  or it will fly and Kellhus will sing "A Whole New World" with Aurang

srsly tho, airborne chariots--does that include airborne horses?  because why not just ride the horses into the sky?  Kellhus uses this to combat the dragon prob?  if we are flying chariots around, fly some catapults us and fire straight down into Dagliash.  or just hurl boulders straight down on top of the battlements. 

maybe Kellhus will kill everything in the Ark, seal it, then bury it with the nearby mountain range.  hell, does he even need to go into it?  i guess the meta-gnosis would be good for collapsing all of the underground tunnels, then burying the thing to a point that the air inside will run out before new tunnels could be built--a calculation a Dunyain mind could make.  then just hang around and check for new tunnels every once in a while--seismic-meta-gnosis

Simas Polchias:

--- Quote from: mrganondorf on October 11, 2015, 06:05:59 pm ---srsly tho, airborne chariots--does that include airborne horses?  because why not just ride the horses into the sky?

--- End quote ---
Because that's how Wutteat was born. A darkest, most obscene & certainly expunged page in the history of ur-nonmen ur-sorcery.

PS I'm protecting my joke with cants of internets http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheFogOfAges

mrganondorf:

--- Quote from: Simas Polchias on October 13, 2015, 10:44:47 am ---
--- Quote from: mrganondorf on October 11, 2015, 06:05:59 pm ---srsly tho, airborne chariots--does that include airborne horses?  because why not just ride the horses into the sky?

--- End quote ---
Because that's how Wutteat was born. A darkest, most obscene & certainly expunged page in the history of ur-nonmen ur-sorcery.

PS I'm protecting my joke with cants of internets http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheFogOfAges

--- End quote ---

SAURIAN SKY HORSE!

all takers, i'm betting a whole dollar that Kellhus animates every one of his chorae into a dragon shaped chorae ... dragon

AND THEN FORCE FEEDS THE WHOLE THING TO WUTTEAT

mrganondorf:
i wonder if Mek's sword is more than nimil.  it is described as...

"With solemn deliberation the figure drew his broadsword.  It shined unnaturally in the gloom, as though reflecting some otherwordly sun." (27)

and again "unearthly blade" (29)

btw, i wonder if Bakker let it slip that the nonman at the beginning of TDTCB is Mekeritrig just to throw us off.  maybe it's Ninjanjin?  Maybe it's Cleric and he was set adrift because he lost his book?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version