Earwa > The Almanac: TAE Edition

The Slog WLW - Chapter 10 [Spoilers]

<< < (3/5) > >>

MSJ:
I was being a bit sarcastic, also. Hell, I believe Meppa is some sort of incarnation of Moe.... :)

Redeagl:

--- Quote from: MSJ on May 03, 2016, 07:15:04 pm ---Kellhus is not in league with the Consult. We really need TGO quickly, your guys crackpottery is leaning towards crazy. I've heard it all now. Kellhus might have an hidden agenda, he certainly is not aligning with the Consult. Take a break guys, you need it, lol. :P

--- End quote ---
He is in league with the Consult..
 You will see in TUC or else why not see his POV!!??  he has a hidden agenda at the  very least.Also TSTSNBN is probably a New title for Kellhus and the only place Kellhus will go in the next two volumes is Golgotterath.So TSTSNBN is probably " The Horde general " or " The Consult leader " or " The No-God" but the last one is just some mad shit.

Redeagl:

--- Quote from: MSJ on May 03, 2016, 10:14:18 pm ---I was being a bit sarcastic, also. Hell, I believe Meppa is some sort of incarnation of Moe.... :)

--- End quote ---
Meppa has certainly something to do with Moenghus but I don't have any guesses about what is it.

H:

--- Quote from: Redeagl on May 03, 2016, 10:16:13 pm ---He is in league with the Consult..
 You will see in TUC or else why not see his POV!!??  he has a hidden agenda at the  very least.Also TSTSNBN is probably a New title for Kellhus and the only place Kellhus will go in the next two volumes is Golgotterath.So TSTSNBN is probably " The Horde general " or " The Consult leader " or " The No-God" but the last one is just some mad shit.
--- End quote ---

We'll probably find out soon, but I don't think he is actually looking to join or the Consult.  Can you imagine him suffering Aurang's constant pontificating?  No, he does indeed look to destroy the Consult, but only because they are the only real threat to his attaining the Absolute.  If the Earwa is closed off from the Outside, his whole plan doesn't really work.

Redeagl:

--- Quote from: H on May 04, 2016, 10:17:40 am ---
--- Quote from: Redeagl on May 03, 2016, 10:16:13 pm ---He is in league with the Consult..
--- End quote ---

We'll probably find out soon, but I don't think he is actually looking to join or the Consult.  Can you imagine him suffering Aurang's constant pontificating?  No, he does indeed look to destroy the Consult, but only because they are the only real threat to his attaining the Absolute.  If the Earwa is closed off from the Outside, his whole plan doesn't really work.

--- End quote ---
Your theory is interesting.Kellhus may Kill them but we still don't know his "whole" long term plan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version