H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 01:12:48 pm »
Your theory is interesting.Kellhus may Kill them but we still don't know his "whole" long term plan.

Yeah, it's just my own understanding, the truth is we really don't know, but that is the only way I see to make sense of everything....
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Bolivar

• Great Name
  • The Articulate Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 09:20:58 pm »
Also from chapter 10 and relevant to this discussion:

“Golgotterath is not a myth,” Sorweel ventured one night. “The Great Ordeal marches against a real foe, and that foe is evil. We have seen him with our own eyes!”
  “But what does that mean?” Zsoronga replied. “Wickedness is forever warring against wickedness— you should read the annals of my people, Horse-King!”
  “Yes, but only when they covet the same things … What could the Aspect-Emperor want with these wastes?”

Apocalypse.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 10:07:10 am »
Also from chapter 10 and relevant to this discussion:

“Golgotterath is not a myth,” Sorweel ventured one night. “The Great Ordeal marches against a real foe, and that foe is evil. We have seen him with our own eyes!”
  “But what does that mean?” Zsoronga replied. “Wickedness is forever warring against wickedness— you should read the annals of my people, Horse-King!”
  “Yes, but only when they covet the same things … What could the Aspect-Emperor want with these wastes?”

Apocalypse.

"Covet the same things" indeed.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2016, 07:45:01 pm »
Control of the No-God, the actual spaceship, the inverse flame, Tekne. Access to the Topoi there.

Could be a few things.

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 10:17:42 pm »
Control of the No-God, the actual spaceship, the inverse flame, Tekne. Access to the Topoi there.

Could be a few things.
So Kellhus wants to be THE Consult himself hmmmm very intersting.
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 10:41:31 pm »

Could be a few things.
So Kellhus wants to be THE Consult himself hmmmm very intersting.

I think if you're going that route that Kellhus would want to be the NO-God for one reason or another. Maybe since the Gods are blind to the NO-God, that would be a good way to obtain dominance of the Outside.....a la H.'s theory.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,