Miscellaneous Chatter > RPG Discussion

Sufficiently Advanced Diceless RPG

<< < (3/3)

H:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on January 14, 2019, 03:43:29 pm ---I like your thinking. The best RPG campaigns are the slowest - take it in, immersion, not a race to the finish line. I'm a shit writer, but I like the idea maybe we do a Discord session at the end of each chapter and discuss what happened, prep for next chapter and would be happy to help edit anything you or anyone wants to write up.
--- End quote ---

Well, we can and should, of course, collaborate on the actual writing part in the end.  I am a horrendous writer, for the most part, but I feel I have reasonable "revision" capabilities.  That is to say, if I have a bunch of material, I feel I can do a half decent job getting onto a "page" in a readable fashion.

I actually have a tSA  Discord made, a while back, I figured I'd make one in case we ever needed it...

sciborg2:
Sci-fi most likely, unless people really want to play the rules that are still in development for the magic stuff.

That said don't want to promise too much quite yet, gotta take some time to really make sure I understand the rules and how a game would go.

TaoHorror:
Yeah, we can go with the sci-fi rules. I'm in!

H:

--- Quote from: sciborg2 on January 17, 2019, 01:25:35 am ---Sci-fi most likely, unless people really want to play the rules that are still in development for the magic stuff.

That said don't want to promise too much quite yet, gotta take some time to really make sure I understand the rules and how a game would go.
--- End quote ---

Not in a hurry, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.  I might just pick up the book myself to read it over.

Sounds like a neat setting to do a story somewhat akin to Lem's Solaris.  The book of course, not any of the poor adaptation movies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version