Earwa > The Almanac: PON Edition

Forum Re-read

(1/6) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: lockesnow ---Should we start up a forum reread?

I think a separate topic/thread per chapter would be a good idea, because it leaves the reread more open ended, hard for people to join into a single reread mega thread per book.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---I'm in but we need to determine a comfortable time-frame for reading each chapter and posting. We all have our own lives to live but because this could very well help set a tone for our community and will certainly help populate the forums for previously released titles, I think its important that we don't lose participants of the reread along the way.

Also, there is the issue of limiting our speculations to the specific chapters and books we reread - in my opinion, we should avoid linking any speculation beyond the current reading point at any given time.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---I agree. Limited insight, or rather future site, would be important. As for timeframe, well, should have started talking about this months ago when summer was still new. But certainly better to start rather than keep waiting for a better time.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Curethan ---I'll be in also - gotta dig out my TDtcB - still in moving boxes :p
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: lockesnow ---TDTCB is 19 chapters and a prologue, so one a week would take twenty weeks.

TWP is 25 chapters

TTT is 17 chapters

TJE is 16 chapters with a preface, prologue and an interlude

TWLW is 15 chapters and an interlude

For TDTCB I think one chapter a week is good, particularly if we have a separate topic per chapter.  We should have a thread, stickied at the top of the forum for TDTCB discussion: no spoilers, Actually there should be a "no spoilers" thread at the top of each book forum.

But within the re-read threads, I think spoilers should be fair game, afterall, it labeled a re-read.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version