Earwa > The White-Luck Warrior

Mimara

<< < (27/27)

Blackstone:
What is the speculation on Mimara actually learning to use the Gnosis? I was originally thinking that it was ridiculous that Akka was even teaching it to her. A grown person's chances of mastering the language necessary to use the Gnosis is zero (excluding Dunyain intellect of course). But. Now Mimara is on qirri, which seems to increase mental capacity. Will it be enough for her to master the language? Hmmm. Just occurred to me that even if she could, she wouldn't be able to touch Seswatha's heart. Thoughts?

Bolivar:
It almost certainly won't happen by the end of this series, maybe in the next one if there's another gap.

Although, with some of the things that have happened, she might not need traditional sorcery to wield magic.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

themerchant:
I think at some point she resolves not to learn it after she sees through the Chorae with the judging eye i believe, she wont even give up her chorae when sranc are chasing them up mountains so Akka can't walk in the air. I believe she no longer wants to learn, can't remember where about it is stated, in WLW somewhere i suspect.

geoffrobro:
Maybe with the judging eye Mimara will be able to salt sorcerers and undo sorcery with a gaze!

rnblut:

--- Quote from: themerchant on February 27, 2016, 02:19:43 am ---I believe she no longer wants to learn, can't remember where about it is stated, in WLW somewhere i suspect.

--- End quote ---
I am in the midst of re-reading WLW and in Chapter 6 she indicates not wanting to learn sorcery in the context of trying to figure out who is the father of her baby. (p.183, first edition overlook press).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version