Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2016, 05:38:30 pm »
Too cool, man. I suppose you should probably get that signed when all is said and done, no?
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Garet Jax

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2016, 04:01:19 pm »
That looks awesome, Wilshire!  Finally a product to put on those stands!

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2016, 10:51:38 pm »
I am jealous. Looks awesome Wilshire. And, very happy that your quest has finally came to an end. Congrats, very nice!
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2016, 02:10:22 am »
Here's another little preview.

http://i.imgur.com/HfTmT7V.jpg
One of the other conditions of possibility.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2016, 12:11:18 pm »
Here's another little preview.

http://i.imgur.com/HfTmT7V.jpg

Sick.  Looks great, can't wait to see the final product.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2016, 08:10:47 pm »
Well, finally finished it.

http://i.imgur.com/qOCSUE5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SHyjJ0v.jpg

Looks pretty great. The stamps, as expected, were a bit too detailed and so the final product didn't come out as crisp as I might have dreamed, but it still looks amazing.

If anyone wants one just like it, I have enough to make 1 more. It'll cost you about $1,000.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:40:41 pm by Wilshire »

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2016, 11:12:24 pm »
Amazing, Wilshire! Now, when will I be receiving my copy in the mail? Happy that it's finished, and I'm sure it will have a special place to be appreciated. Congrats!
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2016, 02:16:52 am »
Thanks!

You can get yours in about 12 weeks after I receive payment :).

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2016, 06:53:30 pm »
Well, finally finished it.

http://i.imgur.com/qOCSUE5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SHyjJ0v.jpg

Looks pretty great. The stamps, as expected, were a bit too detailed and so the final product didn't come out as crisp as I might have dreamed, but it still looks amazing.

If anyone wants one just like it, I have enough to make 1 more. It'll cost you about $1,000.
Looks awesome Wilshire  :)
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2016, 11:02:21 am »
Amazing, if only I had a spare grand laying around.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2016, 01:48:06 pm »
Amazing, if only I had a spare grand laying around.
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure no one does :P .

I don't know how many hours I spent researching, making calls, going to places, the actual binding, etc. etc. I'd suggest that its easy enough to do yourself if you've got lots of free time - but I know you're short on that too though :/ . Maybe one of these day's I'll get a cheaper option together for people.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2016, 02:05:55 pm »
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure no one does :P .

I don't know how many hours I spent researching, making calls, going to places, the actual binding, etc. etc. I'd suggest that its easy enough to do yourself if you've got lots of free time - but I know you're short on that too though :/ . Maybe one of these day's I'll get a cheaper option together for people.

It's all good man, more a lamenting of my current financial situation than a real commentary on the cost.

It sure would be neat to get the whole series done like this, but man, that sure would be an insane amount of work.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2016, 03:00:40 pm »
Well, now I've got a foot in the industry right? I know a couple binders, raw material suppliers, a place to use/buy/rent equipment, relationships with said binders I might draw upon for questions, and I have a some minute modicum of experience.

In short - I left with my merest fraction.

Hopefully I can leverage it to get the rest of you something 90% the same at 10% of the cost :D . That's the dream at least.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2016, 03:08:14 pm »
Well, now I've got a foot in the industry right? I know a couple binders, raw material suppliers, a place to use/buy/rent equipment, relationships with said binders I might draw upon for questions, and I have a some minute modicum of experience.

In short - I left with my merest fraction.

Hopefully I can leverage it to get the rest of you something 90% the same at 10% of the cost :D . That's the dream at least.

Good point.  I mean, a large part of the cost was getting the stamps made, right?  And labor, of course.