The Unholy Consult Giveaway

• 60 Replies

Wic

• The Afflicted Few
  • Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2017, 10:26:20 pm »
Akka kneels over Kellhus' dying body, triggering Seswatha to completely take over, ingests all the ash of Nil'giccas, and kills the last two inchoroi.

Brother_Jacob

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2017, 03:55:59 pm »
Baby Kel becomes the No-God...  and I claim my merest fraction.,

Hentami

• Emwama
  • www.hentami.com
    • View Profile
    • HENTAMI
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2017, 08:46:50 pm »

I think the main story of the Inchoroi will be resolved, but in doing so someone good becomes twisted to continue their ends, which is the cliff hanger.

Or we shall remain ever in torment, ravenous to quench our thirst for knowledge, hungrily waiting at the table of Bakker for more scraps to fall off his table yet none fall.. and we wait, forever falling into the abyss of sorrow.

In which case, a kickstarter must be created to bring more stories to life, and we must all be the torchbearers!

Too often, the measure of power lies not in the number who obey your will, but in the number who suffer your stupidity.

codebread

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 12:21:10 am »
I'm on team "Kellhus becomes the No-God". We're going to discover that what the Consult / Inchoroi want isn't actually bad, but their methods of going about it are. I'm not sure if I actually believe it will happen, but the Prince of Nothing becoming the God of Nothing would be nuts.

I also think Seswatha is still "alive" to some extent somehow, and we'll see that as well.

MisterGuyMan

• The Afflicted Few
  • Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2017, 02:05:30 am »
Kellhus will put to rest all the doubters.  He's the messiah figure Earwa needs AND deserves.

I really need to win this.  June 2's my birthday so just spare me the trouble of spending $300 for an ARC on ebay please!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:07:20 am by MisterGuyMan »

Count Zero

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2017, 09:14:23 pm »
Proyas will meet and reconcile with Akka, but will commit suicide after Mimara uses the Judging Eye and tells him that is damned for all the crimes he committed in the name of a false prophet.

SalvatorDunyain

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2017, 01:22:03 pm »
Proyas successfully manages the remaining Ordealmen and Kellhus makes it to The Golden Ark along with Akka and Mimara. When everyone meets up Mimara sees that Kellhus is holy because of his machinations  (which will be revealed). The No God is brought forth and defeated by Mimara as Kellhus knew it would be. Kellhus somehow becomes a god and it is revealed he was the voice guiding his past self. Don't know how this affects being damned but somehow Kellhus rewrites the metaphysics of Earwa.  Super geeked for July!!!!

Ciogli

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2017, 01:37:19 pm »
The Nonmen of ishteribinth will throw off the inchorio yoke and they will save the ordeal after the scylvendi attack throws them back

Meppa is a pic

Crab boy will find akka and mimara
The world holds no terrors for me, I stand naked as the falling sword, I am the Terror.

selwynmauberley

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2017, 02:46:50 pm »
Quirri is not just a harmless and consequent-less tonik, like lembas, therefore it will affect Mimara's baby just like spice affected Alia Atreides (maybe, the baby will have the Nonmen memory... or even will mutate into the first female Nonmen).

Corky

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2017, 03:08:19 pm »
The No-God arrives, speaks to Kellhus, becomes cognizant of its own nature and transforms into a broken philosophical zombie. Kellhus puts the No-God out of its misery, eliminates this metaphysical black hole from the reality of Earwa with the unconscious help of Drusas, perishes by the hand of the new Judas – Proyas (just as planned) and reincarnates in Mimara’s newborn baby to lead the humankind through the Golden Path.

selwynmauberley

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2017, 03:24:26 pm »
Honestly, I wish I could read the Consult’s memoirs attached to TUC

Fear and loathing in Earwa

‘We had the No-God, hundreds of sorcerers, high-tech laser weapons, a salt shaker half full of Chorae, dozens of Wracu and a whole galaxy of multi-colored Shranks, screamers, laughers and also a quart of Tekne, a case of Bashrags, a pint of raw hate and two dozen reasons to continue. Not that we needed all that for the Crusade, but once you get locked into a serious soul-collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the collaborators. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an eternal curse. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.’

Blackstone

• The Afflicted Few
  • Kijneta
  • Kellhus Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2017, 04:50:28 pm »
Kellhus will become the No-God. As Mimara and Achamian join the GO, the No-Kellhus takes the field and the Judging Eye beholds that NK is not damned, but is in fact salvation. The No-Kellhus closes Earwa to the outside, destroys the Consult, and sets himself as the ACTUAL living god that his followers believe that he is, perhaps in the 1000 year reich mode. The final duology will contend with the fight against the No-Kellhus.
Honor the Niom? Niom is my middle name.

robizeratul

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2017, 06:11:54 pm »
Who won ? Who is blessed by the gods ?

mentsch

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2017, 08:44:15 pm »
Who won ? Who is blessed by the gods ?

It's not 5 yet I think.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2017, 09:02:19 pm »
It's 5pm EST. The contestants are all locked in. mrganondorf will announce the winners in thread and contact them via PM and their registered forum e-mail soon (probably tomorrow ;) ).

Thanks for participating all and congratulations to the two winners, whomever you may be.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer