Earwa > The Great Ordeal

[TGO SPOILERS] Malowebi

(1/10) > >>

Madness:
Previous thread here.

In addition to what's in the thread, what is Kellhus' goal with Ciphrang-Malowebi? It's going to be crazy awesome to read about a sorcerer with no compunction about using his sorcery for violence. Does a Ciphrang's skill-set just max out in possessing a sorcerer?

JRControl:
I hope we finally meet Likaro. After hearing so much about a guy...

Skill set? Hmm...I'd wager they are more powerful when incarnated into the world through Daimotic sorcery, but they probably desire possession more, because then they are riding the soul which is what they enjoy most right?

Cosi:
I really hope there's enough Malowebi left in there for him to take some kind of especially petty revenge on Likaro when he goes on his rampage.

Possession is probably "desirable" (I put that in quotes because I think Ciphrang are probably happiest just staying the Outside) because it's less painful than being incarnated. If Ciphrang are souls of particularly "strong" mortals, it's also possible possession allows them to experience the pleasures of life.

Madness:

--- Quote from: JRControl on July 29, 2016, 12:03:10 am ---I hope we finally meet Likaro. After hearing so much about a guy...
--- End quote ---

Right? And since it was apparently Likaro's connivings at Court that got Malowebi stuck with the Fanim in the first place.

--- Quote from: JRControl on July 29, 2016, 12:03:10 am ---Skill set? Hmm...I'd wager they are more powerful when incarnated into the world through Daimotic sorcery, but they probably desire possession more, because then they are riding the soul which is what they enjoy most right?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Cosi on July 29, 2016, 12:31:51 am ---Possession is probably "desirable" (I put that in quotes because I think Ciphrang are probably happiest just staying the Outside) because it's less painful than being incarnated. If Ciphrang are souls of particularly "strong" mortals, it's also possible possession allows them to experience the pleasures of life.

--- End quote ---

Well, Malowebi actually addresses some historical precedent for Ciphrang possession; quoted from Ciphrang Throughout History:

--- Quote from: WLW, p592 ---If he were a demon, then Zeum should arm for immediate war, now, before he achieved his immediate goals, for demons were simply Hungers from the abyss, insatiable in their pursuit of destruction.
--- End quote ---

Triskele:
Likaro is so fucked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version