Lack of skin-spies in the glossary

• 3 Replies

Baztek

• Momurai
  • Aleph Jester
  • "We are all of us brothers. Read these."
    • View Profile
« on: July 02, 2013, 07:15:23 am »
So any ideas why skin-spies are mysteriously absent from the TTT glossary? I guess if the TTT glossary is supposed to be read as an historical document it makes sense, since skin-spies are a new creation of the Tekne, but I've never actually been told that by Bakker or anyone else on this board. So what gives?

This isn't really that big of a deal, I'm just trying to spark some conversation in this lovely forum of ours :(

Callan S.

• Old Name
  • Warrior-Profit
    • View Profile
    • Philosopher Gamer
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 11:03:56 am »
Omg, I just got this sudden flash that the glossary is written from some god like perspective and they can't see skin spies...but sranc are mentioned in there, aren't they? So dang, that was such a loopy perspective to suddenly see it from, but it's probably not valid...

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 01:48:47 pm »
Probably because skin-spy's where supposed to be a surprise and Bakker didn't want to give anything away to someone who happend to hat the glossary on their first read... Or maybe he forgot lol.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 03:29:43 pm »
So any ideas why skin-spies are mysteriously absent from the TTT glossary? I guess if the TTT glossary is supposed to be read as an historical document it makes sense, since skin-spies are a new creation of the Tekne, but I've never actually been told that by Bakker or anyone else on this board. So what gives?

This isn't really that big of a deal, I'm just trying to spark some conversation in this lovely forum of ours :(

+1 the bold. I figure that the Glossary Encyclopaedia Futurus will feature the Skin-Spies as they are more commonly known by TAE.

No frowns, Baztek... we've built it, the posters will come ;).
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer