Miscellaneous Chatter > Literature

That author that Scott promoted...

(1/2) > >>

Kellais:
Hey gals and guys,

I remembered today that Scott promoted an author he knew from his writer-workshop days on his blog but i totally forgot his name so searching the blog does not work. Do you know what i am talking about? If so, maybe you can link me to it? That'd be much appreciated :)

Thanks!

Madness:
I think you mean delavagus.

Three Roses, Bk. 1 thread and page on Bakker's blog.

Kellais:
Yes, thank you, Madness!

Did you read it? How is it? (and "read the thread, damn you" is a perfectly acceptable answer  ;D )

Madness:
Well, unfortunately, he's not done. But yeah, I've read all that you can read. It's going to be wicked.

reichorn:
I casually dropped in here yesterday and noticed this thread.  I thought I'd mention that your comment got me excited about the book, and so I've put aside a bunch of other stuff and am getting back to the book starting right now (or rather, starting in approximately one minute).  My first plan of action is to make some changes to Part 1, starting with Chapter 1.  Once I get something I like, I'll post the new version up on TPB.

--- Quote from: Madness on November 17, 2013, 03:12:33 pm ---Well, unfortunately, he's not done. But yeah, I've read all that you can read. It's going to be wicked.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version