General > Author Q&A

Unholy Consultation - *SUPER SPOILERIFIC*

<< < (39/41) > >>

bridgeburner:

--- Quote from: Dunkelheit on August 02, 2017, 10:58:37 am ---
--- Quote from: bridgeburner on August 01, 2017, 09:50:22 pm ---Would The Judging Eye be able to see Kelmomas? If he is invisible to the gods, and the Judging Eye is (I think?) a manifestation of the gods or one god or the god of gods, then would he be invisible to it?

--- End quote ---
The is a scene in TUC where it does. It sees the whirlwind.

--- End quote ---

I'm trying to find this scene. I went back and re-read the scene where Mimara first appears at the Umbilicus and there is a scene (though it's from Kel's POV) and it mentions that she seems not to see him at first, seems to look through him, and then she slowly smiles as if he suddenly appears (maybe the Judging Eye closing?). So I think that answers my question. If you happen to find the scene where she sees the whirlwind when looking at him I'd be interested. Thanks.

Redeagl:
The AMA is finished, but I am still hungry. I hope Bakker will return to serve some Meat. In this case; Can you confirm or deny that Likaro will appear on-screen ( well,on-page in this case)  in TNG?

Sausuna:

--- Quote from: bridgeburner on August 02, 2017, 03:40:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dunkelheit on August 02, 2017, 10:58:37 am ---
--- Quote from: bridgeburner on August 01, 2017, 09:50:22 pm ---Would The Judging Eye be able to see Kelmomas? If he is invisible to the gods, and the Judging Eye is (I think?) a manifestation of the gods or one god or the god of gods, then would he be invisible to it?

--- End quote ---
The is a scene in TUC where it does. It sees the whirlwind.

--- End quote ---

I'm trying to find this scene. I went back and re-read the scene where Mimara first appears at the Umbilicus and there is a scene (though it's from Kel's POV) and it mentions that she seems not to see him at first, seems to look through him, and then she slowly smiles as if he suddenly appears (maybe the Judging Eye closing?). So I think that answers my question. If you happen to find the scene where she sees the whirlwind when looking at him I'd be interested. Thanks.

--- End quote ---
I think this might be a reference to when she sees the No-God after he descends from the Ark under an illusion. She's the only one who can seemingly see through said illusion.

EkyannusIII:

--- Quote from: Cû'jara-Cinmoi on July 28, 2017, 04:35:11 pm ---Meat can be hard on the digestion, I know. I have a little salad I can offer, for those suffering more extreme bowel cramps.

--- End quote ---

Was Maithanet damned?

EkyannusIII:

--- Quote from: Cû'jara-Cinmoi on July 28, 2017, 04:35:11 pm ---Meat can be hard on the digestion, I know. I have a little salad I can offer, for those suffering more extreme bowel cramps.

--- End quote ---

Some attachments FYI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version