Earwa > Atrocity Tales

The False Sun

(1/20) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---The False Sun[/u]

A tale of Shaeonanra, Gift of Light, the Grandvizier of the Mengaecca shortly before he is convicted of impiety and his School is outlawed, a man well on his way towards his future as Shauriatas, the Cheater of the Gods.

Major Spoiler Rating for the Second Apocalypse
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Sideris ---I'm still torn at which of the current tales I like more. I love False Sun for the glimpse into the Consult's beginning, Titirga's sheer presence, the implications of Compulsion, and perhaps the funniest dick joke in all of Second Apocalypse so far. I'm desperately hoping Titirga may have a whole reference in the expanded encyclopedia coming out after TUC. His childhood blindness, the connections with blindness and the Outside that have been in constant debate since the books (and more importantly, since this came out as well) have made for excellent foof for thought in my off hours when I'm in an SA mood.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Jorge ---Plainly.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: cielago ---
--- Quote from: Sideris ---the expanded encyclopedia coming out after TUC.
--- End quote ---

is this going to be a separate volume, or an expanded version of the one in the back of TTT? how confirmed is it?
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Brother_Jacob ---Its hilarious how Bakker gets attacked by some for his characterisation, and Martin gets praised for introducing the Red Viper and bringing him to life in a single chapter.  For mine Titirga is on par with Oberyn.

I do find his end underwhelming.  I suppose that was the point of it, but still.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version