Earwa > General Earwa

Are we still on Moenghus Sr TTT?

(1/6) > >>

TaoHorror:

--- Quote ---Has anyone ever mentioned anything about Leweth's dialogue with Kellhus where he mentions "The forest seemed to... beckon to me..." or something like that?

It sparked some thoughts about whether or not it could be reference to Moenghus preparing the way.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---... Moe Sr will still save us all
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Somehow moenghus engineered the death of leweths wife knowing he would move to the remote country side and eventually encounter his son whom he would need 30 years later
--- End quote ---

We could well be on Moe Sr's TTT. A few things may have tripped him up ( going blind for the wrong reasons - but this may be part of the path, I found it curious he would make that error, to not understand the Psuke and himself to know it would be folly - so could be part of the "plan". Kellhus's madness threw him and he had to recalculate on the fly - maybe he figured out his son was possessed and recalculated he had to have his son kill him to reorient the TTT to continue? Or appear to kill him? The Chisarum were very good at cloak and dagger, people hiding in other people, etc.

Wilshire:
Moenghus Sr. is absolutely dead and gone. This a topic that has been pretty well beaten to death lol, but if there are those who would like to cover it go ahead. I'll try to sit that one out.

Are we still part of Moenghus' TTT is a different question. It does depend pretty heavily on what the present incarnation of TTT actually is, what Moenghus' TTT was, and whether or not any TTT is an extension of Moe's original idea. That it grew beyond Moe doesn't mean that the conclusion it reached is inaccurate.

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on September 05, 2018, 02:11:53 pm ---Moenghus Sr. is absolutely dead and gone.
--- End quote ---

We thought Cniur was dead and gone too ...

H:
Well, I think the biggest strike against it is the question of how it could, or would have, accounted for Kellhus to being off The Shortest Path.

Also, the question of why Kellhus prediction of what Moe would do is wrong, i.e. why would Moe not have ended up on the same path as the Mutilated?

No, I think it is more likely that Moe died because he misapprehended the nature of the Outside and how influential it could be.

TLEILAXU:

--- Quote from: H on September 10, 2018, 05:52:28 pm ---No, I think it is more likely that Moe died because he misapprehended the nature of the Outside and how influential it could be.

--- End quote ---
I think Moënghus' main mistake is not realizing that occasionally, the God does wake up..

--- Quote ---"Men cannot see this because of their native incapaci­ties. They attend only to what confirms their fears and their desires, and what contradicts they either dismiss or overlook. They are bent upon affirmation. The priests crow over this or that incident, while they pass over all others in silence. I have watched, my son, for years I have counted, and the world shows no favour. It is perfectly indifferent to the tantrums of men.

"The God sleeps... It has ever been thus. Only by striv­ing for the Absolute may we awaken Him. Meaning. Purpose. These words name not something given... no, they name our task."
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version