mrganondorf

• The Mouth of Bakker Fans
  • Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker Fans (on Twitter)
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2015, 11:49:37 pm »
I think I've written a post about this before, but, ibelive Kelmommas is gonna be the WLW's undoing. That's where I think his story line is going. I think Kellhus knows exactly what's up with Kelmommas and he's his tool and Esement is the bait.

or what about this:  WLW is supposed to kill the 'emperor' so Kellhus abdicates after Kayutas dies and Kelmomas takes a broken blade in the heart?  or he was supposed to but Kelmomas outwits his dad who always thinks he knows what is going on

Darzin

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2015, 02:16:19 pm »
Something I've wondered is how would the WLW even get to Kellhus he's pretty far north at this point. I guess he can avoid the Sranc because of his ability to choose a perfect path it'still a long walk though.
There is no god but God and Fane is the messenger of God

mrganondorf

• Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2015, 05:05:38 pm »
Something I've wondered is how would the WLW even get to Kellhus he's pretty far north at this point. I guess he can avoid the Sranc because of his ability to choose a perfect path it'still a long walk though.

hmm ... possibilities?

- WLW stabs K as K warps back

- WLW stabs someone else who succeeds K as emperor

- WLW stabs K after K and Great Ordeal return to the south

- WLW goes to K via [method]

- Nonman chariot flight

- Serwa or someone who can warp brings him

- Inchoroi/Synthese flight

- WLW learns gnosis, warps

- WLW gets magical device, warps

- WLW rides ship to north

- person declared as WLW is a decoy --> real WLW is already with Kellhus, maybe Zeumi Prince

mrganondorf

• Old Name
  • Nurse Leweth
  • PSUKHE ALL THE THINGS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2015, 06:57:06 pm »
i hadn't thought of it, but gigaputty over at theforumthatshallnotbenamed conjectured that the WLW will kill the 'emperor' who is going to end up being Fanayal.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/135641-bakker-xli-redux-measure-is-still-unceasing-and-a-date-is-revealed-for-the-great-ordeal/&do=findComment&comment=7385468

i think it was Curethane that i first read here that pointed out that the emperor to be killed is not necessarily Kellhus.  TWIST: Esmi gets an Inchoroi graft-job, announcers her (his) new imperial penis, is killed