Other Titles > Neuropath

Neuropath Kindle version (amazon.com)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Aural:
Yeah, that’s what I get for paying for something when I could’ve just downloaded it for free. Funny, I pirated a copy of it today and there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it. What a joke.

It’s not really a big deal but out of curiosity I emailed Bakker about it yesterday but he hasn’t responded.

Madness:

--- Quote from: Aural on April 02, 2015, 01:48:20 pm ---Seriously, what the hell? Those were my favorite bits. (Huh? Does this forum not have a temper tantrum emoji? Man... this has to be the worst day ever.)

--- End quote ---

Lol, sorry, Nskoghar.

--- Quote from: Aural on April 03, 2015, 07:00:01 pm ---Yeah, that’s what I get for paying for something when I could’ve just downloaded it for free. Funny, I pirated a copy of it today and there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it. What a joke.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, this is a shame. I don't think even publisher's ponder about "driving people to download" when they don't put care into their work, even an e-book...

Terrible.

The Great Scald:
Weird.

My paper copy of Neuropath definitely includes the serial killer's internal monologues in italics in between the actual chapters.

(AFAIK, he mostly talks about how he really likes to fuck the meat.)

Francis Buck:
I have the Kindle version as well, and I never even knew this stuff existed until now. Did they reveal important information or was it more just like, window-dressing/tone and minor character development?

Wilshire:
It develops his character a bit more, so that when you find out who the murderer is, it seems more relevant to the story. I don't recall anything vital being revealed, but its certainly part of the book, and beyond ridiculous that it isn't there.

Was Overlook responsible for the electronic conversion of their book? I'd guess yes, and this kind of quality issue seems typical of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version