General > News/Announcements

Donations to Bakker

(1/7) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---I meant to do this days ago but as it's resurfaced in my haphazard dashboard, I thought this time I'd quickly take care of it.

There's a donation button on the Official R. Scott Bakker Website. Beyond being himself and putting himself out there naturally, I don't think Bakker is going to actively pimp himself - so I figured I'd help a little.

Though I liked the "Rather be Rich than Ugly" slogan, here's e-karma[/u].

There is no easier or more direct way to facilitate Bakker's writing and our readings than this. Expand my mind :D... Donate ;)!!!
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Truth Shines ---Are you sure this is legit?  If it is, I'll definitely chip in a few bucks (bye bye new breaks  :D )
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---Lol, I made a... sizably meager donation to the man before Christmas after the site opened ;). So I should hope so.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---
--- Quote from: Truth Shines ---Are you sure this is legit?  If it is, I'll definitely chip in a few bucks (bye bye new breaks  :D )
--- End quote ---

It is officially his official website, he's acknowledged as much several times, so I'd assume its legit.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Callan S. ---I went with something around the price of a book, with the notion it's over a time span between, like a year, as if buying a book from him each year (which would actually be more than the cut he gets from the normal price of a book - but it's the principle). I've certainly bought into a bunch of the nuts posts at TPB.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version