Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« on: June 21, 2016, 04:46:47 pm »
Over the years, you've made various comments on your blog that have led a good many fans to believe that The-Series-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named isn't required to conclude The Second Apocalypse narrative. Is that accurate?
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Cû'jara-Cinmoi

• Momurai
    • View Profile
    • R. Scott Bakker
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 02:31:04 am »
Fair question. What I've said is that I could die happy having completed The Aspect-Emperor. I say this because this is the narrative and world that I have had blocked out for more than thirty years now. I actually have alternatives beyond this point, several competing story lines.

I think when people set down The Unholy Consult they'll totally get what I'm saying, and until then, it will likely strike them as worrisome.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 01:26:17 pm »
Lmao. Dropping bombs, duder :o!
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 05:16:38 pm »
Fair question. What I've said is that I could die happy having completed The Aspect-Emperor. I say this because this is the narrative and world that I have had blocked out for more than thirty years now. I actually have alternatives beyond this point, several competing story lines.

I think when people set down The Unholy Consult they'll totally get what I'm saying, and until then, it will likely strike them as worrisome.

You should do a Riff on Ramsay's Kitchen nightmares but with Conphas and Cnaiur sorting out folks armies for them. Instead of Gordon Ramsay working with aspiring Chefs.