General > Introduce Yourself

No Introductions on the Slog of Slogs!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Redeagl:

--- Quote from: Knee that Bends on September 13, 2017, 07:41:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: Redeagl on September 13, 2017, 07:26:01 pm ---Welcome, Knee. I need to warn you  spoilers are not as well marked as you think they are. Be very, very very careful around here. The PoN Almanac have spoilers up to TWLW too. Wilshire and Madness keep the other PoN subforums clear of TAE spoilers. You can stumble upon TAE spoilers in many places. Some of it will be marked, some will not. Certainly avoid peeking into The Quorum until you are up to date. Better safe than sorry. I personally don't care THAT much for spoilers but in case you do, better be careful like I said. I hope that doesn't sound too unwelcoming. We are always glad to see new members.

--- End quote ---
thanks mate, I don't hugely care about spoilers but I do remember finding out about Esmi and Kel while reading TDTCB and that was a little disappointing (although at the time I was sure I had read that wrong... Esmi would never!)

--- End quote ---
I can see your sadness about that from your signature. Poor Akka.  :'( :'(

Knee that Bends:

--- Quote from: Redeagl on September 14, 2017, 01:17:18 am ---
--- Quote from: Redeagl on September 13, 2017, 07:26:01 pm ---Welcome, Knee. I need to warn you  spoilers are not as well marked as you think they are. Be very, very very careful around here. The PoN Almanac have spoilers up to TWLW too. Wilshire and Madness keep the other PoN subforums clear of TAE spoilers. You can stumble upon TAE spoilers in many places. Some of it will be marked, some will not. Certainly avoid peeking into The Quorum until you are up to date. Better safe than sorry. I personally don't care THAT much for spoilers but in case you do, better be careful like I said. I hope that doesn't sound too unwelcoming. We are always glad to see new members.

--- End quote ---
thanks mate, I don't hugely care about spoilers but I do remember finding out about Esmi and Kel while reading TDTCB and that was a little disappointing (although at the time I was sure I had read that wrong... Esmi would never!)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ah yes, as a sucker for romance and love stories, that one hit hard  :'(

TaoHorror:
I'm jealous! To be able to read this series again with virgin eyes ... sigh

Madness:

--- Quote from: Knee that Bends on September 14, 2017, 05:44:19 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

For me, what will always get me is:

"What will it be next time... the Andi-

The Andiamine Heights?" (badly paraphrasing.)

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on September 14, 2017, 02:06:29 pm ---I'm jealous! To be able to read this series again with virgin eyes ... sigh

--- End quote ---

Right?

Knee that Bends:

--- Quote from: Madness on September 14, 2017, 04:35:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Knee that Bends on September 14, 2017, 05:44:19 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

For me, what will always get me is:

"What will it be next time... the Andi-

The Andiamine Heights?" (badly paraphrasing.)

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on September 14, 2017, 02:06:29 pm ---I'm jealous! To be able to read this series again with virgin eyes ... sigh

--- End quote ---

Right?

--- End quote ---
Fuuuuuuuck yeah that killed me. Right when Akka gets back from the dead. The chapter ends with achamian thinking "Whore after all."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version