General > Author Q&A

The Rape of Omindalea

<< < (2/5) > >>

Callan S.:
There's supposed to be continuity errors, IIRC. It gives you the same fuzzy grasp of Earwa history as we have of our own - simply this or that voice saying when they think something happened.

Still, to get hands on the original dot matrix print outs of the history - to the coffers, boys!!! Log of logs!!

Wilshire:
I live within driving distance... Maybe a weekend trip.. Just sayin...

Madness:

--- Quote from: Cû'jara-Cinmoi on June 22, 2016, 12:39:55 pm ---I had no idea it was removed! I'll have to investigate...

--- End quote ---

Lol. Such a shame :(.

--- Quote from: Wilshire on June 23, 2016, 01:02:25 am ---I live within driving distance... Maybe a weekend trip.. Just sayin...

--- End quote ---

Indeed... I'm not sure what you're offering but there is a caravan headed there in two weeks ;).

MSJ:

--- Quote from: Madness on June 24, 2016, 01:47:44 pm ---
Indeed... I'm not sure what you're offering but there is a caravan headed there in two weeks ;).

--- End quote ---

Scribbing. He's offering his abilities to Scrib.

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: Cû'jara-Cinmoi on June 22, 2016, 12:39:55 pm ---I had no idea it was removed! I'll have to investigate...

--- End quote ---

This is some of the most worrying news, btw. That words are lost within the series that you aren't even aware are missing. Much sadness.

--- Quote from: MSJ on June 24, 2016, 01:50:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: Madness on June 24, 2016, 01:47:44 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Scribbing. He's offering his abilities to Scrib.

--- End quote ---
Exactly. I can transcribe scribbled manuscripts and notes into electronic files safe from mundane physical uncertainties such as fires, flooding, and degradation of paper/ink

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version