Miscellaneous Chatter > Literature

Yearly Targets 2019

<< < (3/12) > >>

Wilshire:
I have of course only read the first book :P . But 2 and 3 are on the list this year.

MSJ:

--- Quote from:  Wilshire ---I have of course only read the first book  . But 2 and 3 are on the list this year.
--- End quote ---

Well.....what are you waiting for? I figure it pretty simple as just adding "spoilers" to the thread title. Then, you can steer clear til your caught up.

ETA: Again, we're impatiently waiting. 🤷‍♂️

Wilshire:
Lol, anyone can make a topic. I'll ignore it regardless until I've read them. Can't remember what the waiting list looks like on my pile, at least 1.5 books of Mistborn. If we're going to discuss Tower of Babel then maybe I'll read it next. That still puts me at like at least 1 month if I read everything quick.

H:
I'm a third of the way through Book 3.  I'll make a topic once I am done with it.

MSJ:

--- Quote from:  H ---I'm a third of the way through Book 3.  I'll make a topic once I am done with it.
--- End quote ---

I have 200 pages left and I'm going to try and finish up tonight.

--- Quote from:  Wilshire ---Lol, anyone can make a topic. I'll ignore it regardless until I've read them. Can't remember what the waiting list looks like on my pile, at least 1.5 books of Mistborn. If we're going to discuss Tower of Babel then maybe I'll read it next. That still puts me at like at least 1 month if I read everything quick.
--- End quote ---

Certainly not telling you what to do. But, we all read these same books, just not usually at the same time, generally. Would be nice to have a little in-depth discussion with the fellas, is all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version