• Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2017, 06:09:04 pm »
png as logo (new) seems to work fine.

Looks good, I like it.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2017, 06:11:25 pm »

I wonder what's up with Chorae icon then...

Looks good, I like it.

Indeed. Dare I say, it makes me feel like we've only just become a real forum ;)?
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

ThoughtsOfThelli

• Great Name
  • Thelli's Revenge
  • Approximation of a Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2017, 07:24:53 pm »
I wonder what's up with Chorae icon then...

I'm still slowly getting used to the new theme (liking it more and more, though) but I confess I miss the small Chorae icons.
"But you’ve simply made the discovery that Thelli made—only without the benefit of her unerring sense of fashion."
-Anasûrimbor Kayûtas (The Great Ordeal, chapter 13)

"You prefer to believe women victims to their passions, but we can be at least as calculating as you. Love does not make us weak, but strong."
-Ykoriana of the Masks (The Third God, chapter 27)

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2017, 02:39:47 pm »
I confess I miss the small Chorae icons.

Me too, friend.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2017, 04:33:00 pm »
Has anyone figured out how to change the profile banner? I like starwars as much as the next guy but still.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2017, 05:03:33 pm »
Has anyone figured out how to change the profile banner? I like starwars as much as the next guy but still.

I can't find an option to change it, but the path is Themes/YorkyTheme/images/theme/cover.jpg so I guess it can only be changed globally.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2017, 05:42:49 pm »

I can't find an option to change it, but the path is Themes/YorkyTheme/images/theme/cover.jpg so I guess it can only be changed globally.

Bad news then. Might be looking at the bloke for some time, instead of the image I wanted to change it too before we put it too a vote.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2017, 06:37:39 pm »

Bad news then. Might be looking at the bloke for some time, instead of the image I wanted to change it too before we put it too a vote.

I vote for that over "The Fett."

SmilerLoki

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2017, 07:06:41 pm »
Hello!

I have a bit of a problem. It seems that during registration process my IP was somehow permanently banned. Maybe the system disliked the e-mail I first tried registering with (it was on mail.ru domain, and I use it as just an e-mail), maybe something different happened, but now I can only access this forum through an anonymizer. Needless to say, that's very inconvenient. Can something be done to fix it?

I can't really confirm it, but I'm not a spammer or a bot, I'm just looking to have a discussion about the Second Apocalypse.

My usual IP is 195.211.79.96

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2017, 07:23:39 pm »
Ah. Do you have a non .ru email address? We get hundreds of .ru bot registers a week, and since we couldn't fix the problem I had to ban the domain.

I can lift the ban and figure something else out if you can't register otherwise though. One real user is worth all the boots  :)

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2017, 07:24:50 pm »
Oh, and I banned you manually otherwise because of various hits on forum spam loggers. Not your fault I suppose, let me take a look and see if I can't fix it.

SmilerLoki

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2017, 07:27:21 pm »
Ah. Do you have a non .ru email address? We get hundreds of .ru bot registers a week, and since we couldn't fix the problem I had to ban the domain.

I can lift the ban and figure something else out if you can't register otherwise though. One real user is worth all the boots  :)
Yes, I figured as much, Russian spam-bots are a blight. I registered this account with another e-mail, so there is no reason to lift the ban. Also, now I can access the forum normally. Thank you!

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2017, 07:33:21 pm »
Wilshire directed me on how to fix it.

Let us know if you experience similar problems without your anonymizer.
The Existential Scream
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2017, 07:43:03 pm »

Yes, I figured as much, Russian spam-bots are a blight. I registered this account with another e-mail, so there is no reason to lift the ban. Also, now I can access the forum normally. Thank you!

Well, I lifted the blanket ban, I'll try to figure out something more tactful, though I may have to bring it back. Glad you're able to make it - if you have any issues please email me at anasurimborwilshire@gmail.com

SmilerLoki

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2017, 07:48:07 pm »
Thank you all again! Presently everything works.