[TGO Excerpt Spoilers] The Great Ordeal ARC Giveaway

• 285 Replies

Corky

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2016, 08:31:48 pm »
4) Prediction: The Nonmen will find a way to continue their race.

Explanation:  These guys have two variants: join the Consult and restart the damaged world or join the Emperor and fight with aliens. Of course, the Consult can promise them a lot and we know that many of them have already been serving the Consult. However, they will choose the Emperor, if they will find the way to reproduce.

What if Serwa can conceive and bear a hybrid? After all, she is a genetically modified, super-hot witch. And I suppose that Anasurimbors may have genes of the Nonmen.

My second theory has no proves at all and it cannot stand against Occam's razor. However, what if Sorweel can bargain with his goddess. Yatwer is the goddess of fertility. Maybe Yatwer can somehow stimulate ordinary women to bear the hybrids. In this case, Sorweel will become an enormously valuable subject of bargaining. Maybe he is an intermediary between those who suffer from a lack of ability to reproduce and the goddess of fertility. Gods wish to destroy Kellhus. Why not use the Nonmen, hitting at their weak point? I know that this is nonsense, but I am sure that Sorweel will play a great role in future.

Galbrod

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2016, 09:21:19 pm »
Questions: If the Inchoroi can experience damnation, does that mean that their souls function in the same way as human souls (visavi The Hundred, the Solitary God, The God et cet)?

Galbrod

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2016, 09:25:19 pm »
Prediction: Even though Achamian will finally have support in his claim that Kallhus is evil, Achamian will in the end be swayed by Kellhus goal to close the world fromm damnation

Wolfdrop

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2016, 09:37:46 pm »
Prediction: Wutteat will return to make a nuisance of himself during the battle at Dagliash

Wolfdrop

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2016, 09:39:13 pm »
Question: Is Mimara's Sheara a scale or mail hauberk, it seemed to change a few times and I'm OCD

Wolfdrop

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2016, 09:41:02 pm »
Prediction: Yatwer will manifest to Sorweel again during Ishteribinth 

Wolfdrop

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2016, 09:41:57 pm »
Question: Was Nau Cayuti in the No-God carapace?

mostly.harmless

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2016, 12:06:01 am »
Question: is the thousandfold thought a way of saying that if many people think a lie/thought is true, it becomes truth?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mostly.harmless

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2016, 12:08:49 am »
Question: what have we missed regarding Meppa, why is he where he is?
he cannot interact with Kellhus anymore (an encounter I think I'd like)

mostly.harmless

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2016, 12:13:30 am »
Prediction: Kellhus has had more interactions with the Consult and we'll learn of this in TGO or TUC

mostly.harmless

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 12, 2016, 12:14:29 am »
Prediction: Nau-Cayuti still 'lives'

mostly.harmless

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2016, 12:15:56 am »
Prediction: Koringhus is an unexpected variable for Kellhus and will be part of what enables the WLW to kill him

mostly.harmless

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 12, 2016, 12:17:55 am »
Question: while battling the Consult, did some Dûnyain figure out how sorcery worked and did anything interesting come of that?

mostly.harmless

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 12, 2016, 12:19:48 am »
Question: even if Atrithau is anarcane ground, why haven't the Consult wiped it out with sheer force of numbers?
And could a dragon still spew fire, from a distance and damage it, or is it like a chorea and does it actually neutralise the sorcery?

ivance

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 12, 2016, 03:53:19 am »
Prediction: The demons Kellhus has tied to his girdle are means by which he can capture and devour souls himself--a makeshift No-God device giving him heightened access to the Outside and elsewhere (the fire-looking spell).

I've always thought that the amount of conjecture and crackpot that RSB inspires here and the other forum are enough for a dozen enterprising philosophy-fantasy writers to mine from. If I only had the time to assemble by copy-past a catalogue of theory and speculation from 2004 until now... it would be an amazing resource to compare/contrast what might be with what will eventually be revealed.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:55:18 am by ivance »