Earwa > The No-God

Achamian as the most powerful sorcerer left alive in the Three Seas.

<< < (2/15) > >>

Sausuna:

--- Quote from: tleilaxu on October 02, 2017, 07:23:31 pm ---I think he has good chances of rallying some survivors to weather the incoming mass genocide and eventually repopulate the world after it has been shut.

--- End quote ---
Well, that's assuming people can have children after the world is shut. I'm not sure if there is anything commenting on the matter, but it wouldn't surprise me if shutting it would prevent that.

Redeagl:
Good thread. I approve.

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: Sausuna on October 02, 2017, 07:46:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: tleilaxu on October 02, 2017, 07:23:31 pm ---I think he has good chances of rallying some survivors to weather the incoming mass genocide and eventually repopulate the world after it has been shut.

--- End quote ---
Well, that's assuming people can have children after the world is shut. I'm not sure if there is anything commenting on the matter, but it wouldn't surprise me if shutting it would prevent that.

--- End quote ---

Well, if dispatching TNG doesn't revitalize fertility, then it is OVER already. That one effect alone dooms humanity same as the non-men. Doesn't make sense to me - kinda makes the 144,000 ceiling odd given it'll come to that naturally if there is no way humans can propagate; TNG could just wait it out.

Sausuna:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on October 03, 2017, 03:34:02 am ---
--- Quote from: Sausuna on October 02, 2017, 07:46:24 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, if dispatching TNG doesn't revitalize fertility, then it is OVER already. That one effect alone dooms humanity same as the non-men. Doesn't make sense to me - kinda makes the 144,000 ceiling odd given it'll come to that naturally if there is no way humans can propagate; TNG could just wait it out.

--- End quote ---
I mean, the No-God's continued existence doesn't seem necessary to keeping the world shut, since we know the No-God seemingly can only exist for so long from what Bakker said (he made a comment on it once, if I remember correctly, that the No-God had a time limit of sorts). I'm not saying killing the No-God wouldn't restore child birth, that's assumedly been the case before. But I mean if it manages to succeeded shutting the world.

TLEILAXU:
Why would the world being shut stop people from having children?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version