Earwa > The No-God

Your mission, should you choose to accept!

(1/4) > >>

TaoHorror:
Ok, here's the deal, I'm sure all of you heard by now Bakker has found Jesus and has sworn off writing anything further not holy scripture. But salvation hasn't squashed that completest part of him and has asked you to write the ending of this story. He's counting on you, the fate of Earwa is in your hands! Don't let him nor the fan base down, how does this thing end?! Or does it? You decide, amaze us with your crafty intellect and creative heart and spell out how you would "finalize" this story.

EDIT: to be clear, this is not guessing how Bakker would end it ... its an exercise to see how we would.

TLEILAXU:
The only thing I'm sure of is that the World will be shut and that some humans will survive.

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: tleilaxu on October 11, 2017, 08:17:08 pm ---The only thing I'm sure of is that the World will be shut and that some humans will survive.

--- End quote ---

I feel like a directory pulling the art out of the actor ... will it remain shut, open back up, gods stop munching on souls, TNG defeated, any major character lives/dies, the heads, the poles ... what?

JerakoKayne:
It was all a dream!

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: JerakoKayne on October 12, 2017, 03:02:41 am ---It was all a dream!

--- End quote ---

A very "Usual Suspects" type of ending, JK, LOL!

Actually, you could be spot on in a way - the idea for PON could've came to Bakker in a dream ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version