Miscellaneous Chatter > Literature

Three Roses, Bk.1 by Roger Eichorn

<< < (13/16) > >>

themerchant:
Oh, I missed this at the time. Will have a peek later.

mostly.harmless:
Liked it a lot, again. Glad to hear that the previous opening with the sidereas game will be used for Bk2. Just curious if that actually means book 2 in this trilogy/duology, or rather the 2nd section of this first book.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wilshire:
Tried to read it o my phone but didn't like that media. I'll print it out and read it, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Madness:
Yeah, I've read part one and while I can tolerate reading it on my screen, the rest can wait. I spent my beer-drinking time with family and then MG instead of reading last night ;).

I'm so astonished how effortless pumping out these different versions is for you, delavagus.

reichorn:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on June 12, 2016, 03:05:38 pm ---Tried to read it o my phone but didn't like that media. I'll print it out and read it, hopefully sooner rather than later.
--- End quote ---

Anyone who's WordPress-savvy and wants to make recommendations for formatting my blog, let me know.  My patience runs out quick when I try to do shit like that...

--- Quote from: Madness on June 12, 2016, 03:11:28 pm ---I'm so astonished how effortless pumping out these different versions is for you, delavagus.
--- End quote ---

Effortless?  Hah!  That's just an expression of your blindness to the wheels turning behind the screen...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version