Earwa > The White-Luck Warrior

Dunyain Weakness

<< < (4/19) > >>

Cüréthañ:
Nice. I feel like I have contributed.

Triskele:
Not necessarily a mistake, but I wonder about Kellhus' statement to Proyas along the lines of "It would frighten you learn how little of our foe I truly know." 

On the one hand, I feel like Kellhus must have figured out a ridiculous amount by the time of the Great Ordeal.  On the other hand, the Consult is still remote and mysterious as far as we can tell, and Kellhus seemed to have been giving Proyas some truth about Akka, so could this be reliable?

Madness:

--- Quote from: Curethan on November 28, 2013, 11:22:33 pm ---Nice. I feel like I have contributed.

--- End quote ---

Lol. You and Wic have done well.

--- Quote from: Triskele on November 29, 2013, 06:36:54 am ---On the one hand, I feel like Kellhus must have figured out a ridiculous amount by the time of the Great Ordeal.  On the other hand, the Consult is still remote and mysterious as far as we can tell, and Kellhus seemed to have been giving Proyas some truth about Akka, so could this be reliable?

--- End quote ---

Who is to say what the Consult has accomplished in milennia, and especially, in the years of tinkering since the advent of the skin-spies... Kellhus only knows that he can use the Tekne to accomplish more...

Triskele:

--- Quote from: Madness on November 29, 2013, 02:22:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: Triskele on November 29, 2013, 06:36:54 am ---On the one hand, I feel like Kellhus must have figured out a ridiculous amount by the time of the Great Ordeal.  On the other hand, the Consult is still remote and mysterious as far as we can tell, and Kellhus seemed to have been giving Proyas some truth about Akka, so could this be reliable?

--- End quote ---

Who is to say what the Consult has accomplished in milennia, and especially, in the years of tinkering since the advent of the skin-spies... Kellhus only knows that he can use the Tekne to accomplish more...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I guess we the readers are left to speculate about how capable both sides are.  It is we who are weak.

Madness:
I remember Pat's review before WLW dropped and being in shock that we were still denied a major clash with the Consult...

Now? I appreciate the shadow of memory the trauma will cast across what came before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version