Earwa > The Almanac: TAE Edition

The Slog TJE - Chapters 13 & 14 [Spoilers]

<< < (3/4) > >>

Madness:
Even worse, there's a ZTS post where Bakker disguinshes the Void (what the Inchoroi flew threw) and the Outside (where the Gods dwell).

geoffrobro:
In chapter 14 while taking their first rest in Cil-Aujus, Akka has a dream that Sauglish is destroyed beneath him. It's towers were squat! He dreams of seeing gnostic magic across the sky. Then jump to a dragons POV in flight looking at the whirlwind feeling the rumble of the No-god then jumps to a POV that claims to be unseen, a insubstantial witness, alone. Looking for seswatha! Then it ends.

AKKA DREAM HE'S THE NO-GOD AT THE DESTRUCTION OF SAUGLISH!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Alia:

--- Quote from: geoffrobro on March 25, 2016, 11:25:53 pm ---at the end of chapter 13 in the middle of Porsparians "spit spell" Sorweel recalls a moment when he burn his slave by accident with a "tear" (im guessing he means a chorae).

--- Quote ---But something,some religious witness perhaps, held him back. He remembered the incident with the tear, When Porsparian had burned his palm, and a hollowing anxiousness seized him. He felt lika a thing of paper, creased and rolled and folded into the shape of a man. Any gust, it seemed, could make a kite of him, toss him to the arches of heaven. What new madness was this?
--- End quote ---

So Porsparian is some type of sorcerer maybe with a mark and is the shell of a man pretty much. 
--- End quote ---

No, it was the other way round. Porsparian's tear (quite literal, not chorae) burned Sorweel in Chapter 7:

--- Quote ---"Yatwer," he [Porsparian] whispered, his eyes brimming with tears. Drawing Sorweel's palm between them, he leaned forward and kissed the soft-skinned basin.
Fire climbed the young King's skin. He tried to yank his hand back, but the old man held him with the strength of newly cast stocks. He rolled his age-creased face above Sorweel's palm, as if drowsing to some unheard melody. A single tear tapped the spot where his lips had touched...
It seemed to burn and cut all at once, like something molten falling through snow.
[...]
For watch after watch, Sorweel lay rigid in his cot, holding his own hand, pressing the impossible blister on his palm.
--- End quote ---

Madness:
For posterity:

--- Quote from: Cu'jara Cinmoi, 2006 ---1) The Inchoroi come from the Void, not from the Outside - for some reason it never dawned on me that people would think otherwise, though it seems clear enough to me now.
--- End quote ---

Bolivar:

--- Quote from: H on March 24, 2016, 06:55:20 pm ---Chapter 14:

--- Quote ---The mighty hero, Gin'gûrima, with arms like a man's thighs. And the Inchoroi King, Sil, armoured in corpses, flanked by his inhuman kinsmen, winged monstrosities with wicked limbs, pendulous phalli, and skulls grafted into skulls.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I had hoped all the Inchoroi would be different with unique grafts but this seems to put that to bed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version