Earwa > TGO ARC Discussion

[TGO SPOILERS] Momemn

(1/13) > >>

Madness:
The Fanim appear outside Momemn as Esmenet reconciles with Maithanet only as he is murdered by the White-Luck Warrior...

H:

--- Quote from: Madness on May 12, 2016, 01:45:52 am ---The Fanim appear outside Momemn as Esmenet reconciles with Maithanet only as he is murdered by the White-Luck Warrior...

--- End quote ---

Well, we don't see it, but I can't imagine that Psatma had nothing to do with the timing.  No doubt she had them arrive at the "opportune" time...

mrganondorf:
Kellhus using the "do-over" trick!  Has he been doing this all along???  Imagine that he met his father 10,000 times and found the just right spot to kill old Moe without being harmed!

I wonder though if Kellhus can only use the trick with Kelmomas...

If Kellhus is editing time, it might be that the Series That Shall Not Be Named is going to be the First Apocalypse.  Kellhus realizes that he just can not stop NG's return, so he goes way back.  I bet he lets the First Apocalypse play out just so and then when NG is struck down makes his move to finish off the Consult.

Blackstone:

--- Quote from: mg_weeps on May 12, 2016, 03:18:33 pm ---Kellhus using the "do-over" trick!  Has he been doing this all along???  Imagine that he met his father 10,000 times and found the just right spot to kill old Moe without being harmed!

I wonder though if Kellhus can only use the trick with Kelmomas...

If Kellhus is editing time, it might be that the Series That Shall Not Be Named is going to be the First Apocalypse.  Kellhus realizes that he just can not stop NG's return, so he goes way back.  I bet he lets the First Apocalypse play out just so and then when NG is struck down makes his move to finish off the Consult.

--- End quote ---
Which do-over trick?

I had to go back and check, you'd think that he beheaded Malowebi after he defeated Meppa (the sword coming down and all). I had assumed the final scene in the chapter was just out of sequence, but when Kellhus finds Esmi (after defeating the Fanim and putting down Meppa like a punk) he still has both decapitants on his belt. So, yeah, I kind of wonder if he is editing time also.

Speaking of Meppa, I feel like it's safe to say that neither Moe nor Cnaiur, singularly or as one soul, quantum leaped into another body to form a super Cish.

H:

--- Quote from: Blackstone on May 12, 2016, 07:27:50 pm ---I had to go back and check, you'd think that he beheaded Malowebi after he defeated Meppa (the sword coming down and all). I had assumed the final scene in the chapter was just out of sequence, but when Kellhus finds Esmi (after defeating the Fanim and putting down Meppa like a punk) he still has both decapitants on his belt. So, yeah, I kind of wonder if he is editing time also.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, something is up with that.  There shouldn't be a break between him swinging and Malowebi's head seeing Kellhus replace him, yet, there is...

I don't think he is editing time, because if he was, his power would literally be unlimited.  He could have just went back, killed Meppa before Meppa was even Meppa.  Or move Esmenet before she even walked into the throne room.

Something is up with the whole "this has already happened" and somehow Kellhus is manipulating that.  How? I don't know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version