Earwa > TGO ARC Discussion

[TGO SPOILERS] ... (and other criticism of TGO)

<< < (2/6) > >>

Wilshire:
There just seemed to be ... a lot of them.  Like using the same adjective over and over, it looses some of its punch.

But nothing builds suspense quite like ... an ellipse!

Hirtius/Pansa:
I wish there was a way to annotate and give corrections back to Overlook.  So many missing umlauts or umlauts where there shouldn't be.  Missing apostrophes.  "Kjineta" vs. "kijneta."  The past participle of "sow" for agriculture is "sown" not "sewn." Uuuugh.  Just a few off the top of my head.

H:
Well maybe the final will have some edits...

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: Hirtius/Pansa on May 17, 2016, 08:29:15 pm ---I wish there was a way to annotate and give corrections back to Overlook.  So many missing umlauts or umlauts where there shouldn't be.  Missing apostrophes.  "Kjineta" vs. "kijneta."  The past participle of "sow" for agriculture is "sown" not "sewn." Uuuugh.  Just a few off the top of my head.

--- End quote ---
"Uncorrected Proof" - hopefully they fix it in the final version.

Hirtius/Pansa:
Yeah, and in the final edition of WLW, Achamian and Cleric are fighting a sorcerous "dual" over the ruins of Sauglish. :P  I know it's an uncorrected early edition, but Overlook haven't exactly endeared me to them with the handling of this manuscript, and I want this book to be in the most pristine condition state possible.  Whatever—I know it's just hot air on my part.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version