Earwa > The Great Ordeal

TGO ARC Subforum

(1/4) > >>

Madness:
As per usual, I prefer to sound the Quorum of fans before I embody the group's decision:

Tomorrow I will make all the TGO ARC subforum and TGO ARC Author Q&A public. It's already been decided that I will move the TGO ARC Author Q&A threads to the Author Q&A subforum with the added "[TGO SPOILERS]" tag and Cû'jara-Cinmoi can continue answering questions there as he's compulsed when his routine gets back on the roll.

Otherwise, the hive-meld of regulars see a couple options for the TGO ARC subforum:

- I can delete that private subforum and I can move all the threads to the TGO subforum proper with the "[TGO SPOILERS]" tag and leave them open to continuation.
             - though, we all concurred that we'd rather let everyone start fresh in which case I can keep them locked (but that means a page and a half of locked threads in the TGO subforum).

OR

- I can make the subforum public lock it and people can being anew with new threads and continuations of the ARC subforum threads suitably marked with "[TGO SPOILERS]" tags.

Sounding the Plate.

Cheers.

MSJ:
I would Public lock and begin anew, so as to foster more coversation.

themerchant:
Yeah lets lock it and start anew.

My personal preference is to start anew. With the locked threads.

Wilshire:
Agreed with the above opinions.

H:
I don't really see the point in locking them all, but it doesn't really matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version