Earwa > The Unholy Consult

Crazy speculation only

(1/9) > >>

profgrape:
Got a crazy idea about what's going to happen in TUC?  Share it here!

For my part:

1.  Moenghus will not re-appear onscreen.  But his presence will be felt -- the longest of long-plays.

2.  The second chapter will involve Proyas converting the non-Scalded to cannibalism.  This will involve eating the Scalded.
 Rather than weep and struggle with the decision, he'll be as passionless as an Anasurimbor.  Serwa and Sorweel will arrive via chariot at the end of the chapter.

3. Kellhus will return to the Ordeal with Esme AND Meppa.

mrganondorf:

--- Quote from: profgrape on May 02, 2017, 10:20:52 pm ---Got a crazy idea about what's going to happen in TUC?  Share it here!

For my part:

1.  Moenghus will not re-appear onscreen.  But his presence will be felt -- the longest of long-plays.

2.  The second chapter will involve Proyas converting the non-Scalded to cannibalism.  This will involve eating the Scalded.
 Rather than weep and struggle with the decision, he'll be as passionless as an Anasurimbor.  Serwa and Sorweel will arrive via chariot at the end of the chapter.

3. Kellhus will return to the Ordeal with Esme AND Meppa.

--- End quote ---

NOT BAD PG!

Gorgorotterath:
Any speculation about Kelmomas? I hope he is dead and gone, but I guess he is actually alive and well...at least as well as a crazy fucker like him can be.
Thinking on it, Kelmomas would be the right guy to convert the non-Scalded to cannibalism...he's already a pro in the field

"No need to cook the meat, folks!!"

Monkhound:

--- Quote from: Gorgorotterath on May 03, 2017, 10:23:14 am ---
"No need to cook the meat, folks!!"

--- End quote ---

If they're scalded, they've been cooked, right?  ;D

Redeagl:
The battle of Golgotterath rage, Kellhus gets a cup of tea and have a conversation with the Consult  and so he avoids the battle because he is a pussy.The No-God returns at the end, The whole Ordeal is destroyed except for Kellhus who will be Judged as more Damned than Cnaiür by Mimara, Kellhus will kill Akka, something happens to Mim, Cnaiür kills Kellhus, Kellhus transcends into.... Something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version