Earwa > The Great Ordeal

Erratics and the Ten Yolk Legion

<< < (2/3) > >>

Parsh:

--- Quote from: Monkhound on June 29, 2017, 07:22:29 am ---They managed to rampage through Ishuäl just fine as well :)

--- End quote ---

Actually, they didn't rampage through Ishuäl that well: they tore down the walls well enough, but when the battle moved into the labyrinthine passages below Ishuäl, they got lost in its depths, they went even nuttier, and ended up burying themselves in desperate attempts to escape.

H:

--- Quote from: Parsh on July 06, 2017, 12:55:03 pm ---Actually, they didn't rampage through Ishuäl that well: they tore down the walls well enough, but when the battle moved into the labyrinthine passages below Ishuäl, they got lost in its depths, they went even nuttier, and ended up burying themselves in desperate attempts to escape.

--- End quote ---

It's basically like lobbing a million hammers at some nails, most will miss, but you'll hit some eventually.

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: Parsh on July 06, 2017, 12:55:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Monkhound on June 29, 2017, 07:22:29 am ---They managed to rampage through Ishuäl just fine as well :)

--- End quote ---

Actually, they didn't rampage through Ishuäl that well: they tore down the walls well enough, but when the battle moved into the labyrinthine passages below Ishuäl, they got lost in its depths, they went even nuttier, and ended up burying themselves in desperate attempts to escape.

--- End quote ---
Sounds like rampaging to me lol. The hallmark of a rampage is kind of just general destruction to a specific location. Maybe I'm using the word wrong?

Monkhound:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on July 06, 2017, 04:05:01 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Sounds like rampaging to me lol. The hallmark of a rampage is kind of just general destruction to a specific location. Maybe I'm using the word wrong?

--- End quote ---

Indeed, rampage suggests general destruction and mayhem... That's happened :p

Parsh:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on July 06, 2017, 04:05:01 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I guess it was more the "just fine" part that I was questioning. I mean, when I rampage through a place, I avoid dropping the ceiling on myself. That's how I judge a good rampage: not merely in the number of things destroyed, nor in the thoroughness of their destruction, but in whether or not I myself am numbered among those things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version