Earwa > The Unholy Consult

[No Spoilers] TUC Hype!

(1/4) > >>

Madness:
Lol - I'm pretty excited for release.

themerchant:
I love how a few days ago I was saying things like "i'm waiting till the 6th July" then someone can post a picture of TUC in a Waterstones 500 miles away and 25 minutes later I'm on a train station platform shivering cause i only have a hoodie over a basset hound t-shirt which is so small my gut hangs out the bottom a bit and old tracksuit bottoms covered in dog hair as a couple of hours before i was playing with my neighbours dog.

you might be asking why i'm here and not reading, I am waiting for my bath to fill :D

Monkhound:
I'm in dubio whether I should stick to waiting a few more weeks for the hardcover I ordered, or simply order a paperback instead...

Hiro:

--- Quote from: themerchant on June 28, 2017, 11:37:44 pm ---I love how a few days ago I was saying things like "i'm waiting till the 6th July" then someone can post a picture of TUC in a Waterstones 500 miles away and 25 minutes later I'm on a train station platform shivering cause i only have a hoodie over a basset hound t-shirt which is so small my gut hangs out the bottom a bit and old tracksuit bottoms covered in dog hair as a couple of hours before i was playing with my neighbours dog.

you might be asking why i'm here and not reading, I am waiting for my bath to fill :D

--- End quote ---

;)

Enjoy it... you'll have another, different problem soon: to not be able to discuss it yet. LOL

--- Quote ---I'm in dubio whether I should stick to waiting a few more weeks for the hardcover I ordered, or simply order a paperback instead...

--- End quote ---

That's what I'm doing, though not at Waterstones, I can always buy the HC later on.

Madness:

--- Quote from: themerchant on June 28, 2017, 11:37:44 pm ---I love how a few days ago I was saying things like "i'm waiting till the 6th July" then someone can post a picture of TUC in a Waterstones 500 miles away and 25 minutes later I'm on a train station platform shivering cause i only have a hoodie over a basset hound t-shirt which is so small my gut hangs out the bottom a bit and old tracksuit bottoms covered in dog hair as a couple of hours before i was playing with my neighbours dog.

--- End quote ---

Lol, love it.

You're probably finished now already :o?!

--- Quote from: Monkhound on June 29, 2017, 08:50:20 am ---I'm in dubio whether I should stick to waiting a few more weeks for the hardcover I ordered, or simply order a paperback instead...

--- End quote ---

Lol - all depends on what you want, Monkhound. There's always the ebook, if you need it early but still want the hardcover.

--- Quote from: Hiro on June 29, 2017, 11:08:57 am --- ;)

Enjoy it... you'll have another, different problem soon: to not be able to discuss it yet. LOL
--- End quote ---

I'm going to what I can to make sure no one is discussing it before the 6th. It's only a week now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version