Earwa > The Unholy Consult

[TUC Spoilers] Sorweel

(1/9) > >>

Cuttlefish:
So...

(click to show/hide)1/4 into the book (or so), and he died. Who else is saddened by this? He was my favourite character in the second trilogy.

profgrape:

--- Quote from: Cuttlefish on July 06, 2017, 05:45:46 pm ---So...

(click to show/hide)1/4 into the book (or so), and he died. Who else is saddened by this? He was my favourite character in the second trilogy.
--- End quote ---

(click to show/hide)Indeed, one of many sad moments in TUC.  Especially as it came on the heels of his reunion with Zsoronga.  It wasn't even all that shocking, really.  Just sad. 

I'll hold further comments until you're done. :-)

MisterGuyMan:
(click to show/hide)Maybe I missed it but how did he get all Whiteluck Creepy all of a sudden?  I was reading pretty fast but it seems like he was his own person falling in love and getting from Serwe... then he switches to the creepy whiteluck narrative style.

Cuttlefish:

--- Quote from: profgrape on July 06, 2017, 06:13:26 pm ---

--- End quote ---

(click to show/hide)Indeed, one of many sad moments in TUC.  Especially as it came on the heels of his reunion with Zsoronga.  It wasn't even all that shocking, really.  Just sad. 

--- End quote ---

How quaint!

--- Quote from: MisterGuyMan on July 06, 2017, 06:32:51 pm --- (click to show/hide)Maybe I missed it but how did he get all Whiteluck Creepy all of a sudden?  I was reading pretty fast but it seems like he was his own person falling in love and getting from Serwe... then he switches to the creepy whiteluck narrative style.
--- End quote ---

(click to show/hide)I think we were either seeing him through Yahtwer's perspective, or Yahtwer simply began to take over him. His last thoughts seemed to belong to him, though.

Cuttlefish:

--- Quote from: profgrape on July 06, 2017, 06:13:26 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So, I finished the book!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version