Earwa > The Unholy Consult

[TUC Spoilers] The Survivors

<< < (3/11) > >>

Hiro:

--- Quote from: Redeagl on July 12, 2017, 05:16:28 pm ---My list of the Survivors
Akka
Akka the Younger
Moe the Younger
Esmenet
Mimara
Crabicus
Meppa?? ( possible)
Kayutas?? ( possible)
Kelmomas ( The No-God)
Aurax
4 Dûnyain

Also, what exactly happened to Mek?  feel like I didn't pay enough attention to him.

--- End quote ---

Mek was beheaded by Kellhus.

H:

--- Quote from: Hiro on July 12, 2017, 05:21:05 pm ---Mek was beheaded by Kellhus.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Kellhus/Ajokli.

Werthead:
It's blink and you miss it, but Kayutas carries Serwa's body ("her sister's body") out of the Ark as Mimara is climbing up towards No-Kellhus. From that I'm assuming she's dead but Kayutas was still alive at that moment.

I'm more interested in what happened to the Sun Lance, as, with the Heron Spear still MIA (although I suspect the Scylvendi may have it somewhere) that could be quite useful.

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: Werthead on July 12, 2017, 06:20:15 pm ---It's blink and you miss it, but Kayutas carries Serwa's body ("her sister's body") out of the Ark as Mimara is climbing up towards No-Kellhus. From that I'm assuming she's dead but Kayutas was still alive at that moment.

I'm more interested in what happened to the Sun Lance, as, with the Heron Spear still MIA (although I suspect the Scylvendi may have it somewhere) that could be quite useful.

--- End quote ---
I think the contention is that she was not yet dead inside and given Cniaur reappearance, its possible she's alive.

Sun Lance was connected to the ship. Barring some Kellhusian developments into electricity, it might not be as useful as the Spear. That said, some contrivance of soul-bound mechanisms might do the trick.

False Man:
Some saw the winged horror of the Horde-General flitting down and about, then darting like a sparrow into obscurity. Some saw the Aspect-Emperor slip like a coin from a slashed purse, only to vanish into the oblivion of sorcerous light. Some saw the Spear topple out into the void, trailing a rope attached to some kind of metallic coffer ...

The box is probably its source of energy but I don't understand if the box is attached to the Horn or if the Sun Lance just fell into the void.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version