Earwa > The Unholy Consult

[TUC Spoilers] The Survivors

<< < (2/11) > >>

lastborn:
Yeah, the description of Cnaiur in TGO definitely makes him out to be "one who falls as hunger"

--- Quote ---All is illumined before the Eye. It knows no shadow—the same as It knows no past, no future. She sees him, Cnaiür urs Skiötha, the legend, and she cannot look away. She sees him for the soul he is.
“I am a fool in this,” the old Wizard retorts. “No different than you.”
The Scylvendi demon grins. It is like staring into a furnace, watching him. Heat pinches her cheeks. She squints against the blowing of unseen sparks. The sins of the Wizard—grievous though they may be—are but trifles compared to the atrocities wrought by this one man.
--- End quote ---

Apologies for bad formatting.

Simas Polchias:

--- Quote from: The Meta-Mod on July 10, 2017, 03:16:46 am --- (click to show/hide)Kellhus - Even more convoluted than the situation with Kelmomas to me. I mean, I think he's probably "dead", but in a fashion not unlike how Cnaiur is "dead", only probably even more complicated.
--- End quote ---
Considering all that scary circus just before the situation (I've finished TUC few minutes ago), it seems (click to show/hide)Kellhus is meta-ciphrang so his "dead" is closer to "banished"
Dunno what to think though. (click to show/hide)Was it actually Kellhus or ciprang changeling for who knows how long?

Wilshire:
As long as we're within the TUC subforum, you guys can drop the spoiler tags now. Thanks for observing :)

Simas Polchias:
Aw, that's a relief about spoilers. Reading all 9 pages of "[TUC SPOILERS] Thoughts about the overall story, ending etc  New" was like the Tiny Ordeal. Click, click, click.

Redeagl:
My list of the Survivors
Akka
Akka the Younger
Moe the Younger
Esmenet
Mimara
Crabicus
Meppa?? ( possible)
Kayutas?? ( possible)
Kelmomas ( The No-God)
Aurax
4 Dûnyain

Also, what exactly happened to Mek?  feel like I didn't pay enough attention to him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version