Earwa > The Judging Eye

A Moment of Levity

<< < (5/6) > >>

themerchant:

--- Quote from: Madness on December 30, 2015, 03:59:18 am ---And, you know... Qirri is a hell of a drug.

--- End quote ---

Charlie Murphy's real great ordeal stories.

Madness:
Lol.

EkyannusIII:

--- Quote from: Madness on December 30, 2015, 03:59:18 am ---And, you know... Qirri is a hell of a drug.

--- End quote ---

Kellhus has to snort Mekeretrig in the next book.  I demand it.

H:

--- Quote from: EkyannusIII on January 05, 2016, 06:59:50 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The question shall then be: "Father, am I to dwell in your house?  And put mine feet upon your couch?"

BeardFisher-King:
I love this thread. (Attn: "Spoilers")

--- Quote from: H on January 05, 2016, 07:33:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: EkyannusIII on January 05, 2016, 06:59:50 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The question shall then be: "Father, am I to dwell in your house?  And put mine feet upon your couch?"

--- End quote ---

Notes toward a possible screenplay of TUC

NEW SCENE
<Kellhus meets Proyas at Golgotterath>

K. Bro! Whassup!

P. Fuck this noise, that's what's up. This fucking "Great Ordeal" is a goddamn shitstorm!

K. Whoa, chill, Greater Pro! Try teleporting across the entire Empire. Have you made the necessary decisions?

P. The fucking hell...yes, Lord, I did. Hey, did you know that if you burn up a Sranc completely, the ashes from the charred Meat are pretty fucking potent? We've been slogging all the way from Dagliash on that shit.

K. Good call! Now let's fuck up the Consult.

END SCENE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version