Earwa > The Great Ordeal

Excerpt - The Unholy Consult, Chapter One

<< < (2/39) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: lockesnow ---Also, do not fail to note the meta-importance of this exchange

--- Quote ---“What does it mean?” she asked of the wind.

“The Dream?”

“No.” She glanced at him over her shoulder. “The timing.”
--- End quote ---
That, ladies and gentlemen, is known as:
Author-Jumping-Up-and-Down-Screaming-Waving-Giant-Flag-Emblazoned-with-Look-at-Me-What-Do-You-See!

Bakker is telling us that in all five preceding books it is not the DREAMS that are important, it is the Timing of Each particular Dream that is crucial.  The Why, is a question of When. 

We have been asking What [size=50](do you see)[/size]
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---No idea on a release date, Camlost. I take gifts silently, I didn't hazard many questions ;).

lockesnow, the only formatting I did to the piece was to make it forum ready. The Section symbol made me laugh when I was reading it too - Bakker's own, that one.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Tony P ---Fuck me, I gobbled that up. Feeling indigestion setting on as I mull it over.

Thanks to Scott for his preview!

About the Inchoroi:
(click to show/hide)We have confirmation that it's Aurang that tears Nau Cayuti from the sarcophagus.

Ed.: I assume this will be checked for spelling errors? I think I found some. Please let Scott know I'd be happy to proof-read TUC... 8-)
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---Yes! At long last a taste of what is to come.

And the fact that not what but WHEN. The details conceal and the general reveals. Should have looked for that earlier. No way to decode the dreams in this manner other than going back and reading all the chapters they are in. If only we were doing some kind of reread.

lol @  'summon Sologdin.'
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Mog Kellhus ---Very good stuff!! I am now more hyped than ever for TUC which i believe will be the best in the series so far. Thank you Bakker and also Madness for this present.

(click to show/hide)As for Shae his form is interesting but remember that was two thousand years ago during the First Apocalypse. Things may have changed although i doubt it.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version