Earwa > The White-Luck Warrior

The Heron Spear

(1/3) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Curethan ---So I realized that Seswatha always has a non-sorcerer someone along to carry the Heron Spear.  Significant?

Then we have Akka going to Ishual (via Sauglish) with Mim - maybe Kellhus is really sending him looking for it?
Alternately, it might be in Ishterberinth and we have Serwa and Moenghus II on their way there.

That's two expeditions who would know what it looked like and seem equiped to retrieve it anyway...
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Borric ---
--- Quote from: Curethan ---So I realized that Seswatha always has a non-sorcerer someone along to carry the Heron Spear.  Significant?

--- End quote ---

I think you have hit on something there Curethan.
I always found it most odd that he had Anaxophus the V use the spear against the No God when he was there himself.

One thing i'd differ on though, I feel its Seswatha sending Akka after the spear, for evidence of that I point to his latest dream outside Ishual.
Kel i suspect is manipulating Akka in the direction of Ishterberinth.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Curethan ---Maybe.  Kellhus is quite capable of messing with dreams too though.  And he 'talked' to Akka's inner Seswatha back in TTT.  I don't trust Akka's Ses dreams that are described after that. 
Or are you talking about the Nau Cayuti dream?

Unlikely the heron spear is in either place really anyway... unless the one that was lost with Cenia's fall was a fake.
Can't trust Seswatha either, tricksy bastard.  ;)
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---We had theorized awhile ago that for ambiguity, Achamian and Mimara were going to find nothing but the Heron Spear in the Thousand Thousand Halls.

Thoughts a-stream, why do the Scylvendi only aid the Consult when Lokung (No-God) is alive? Is the No-God even Lokung's original form - was he previously a Dead God, who the Consult leveraged to create the No-God? Would the Scylvendi return the Heron Spear to the Consult so long after the No-God's fall?

Perhaps, the Heron Spear feeds off bioforce for ammo - sorcerers are much to valuable to be flesh fodder? Pretty common space trope. Any plausible Nerdanel must, after all, cover why the Inchoroi exhausted their weapons of light.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---Probably the weapons exhausted because of shitty batteries, and all the outlets in the Ark where destroyed in the crash.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version