Earwa > The White-Luck Warrior

Esmenet, Awareness, & Agency

(1/3) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---She suppresses everything. Thoughts, emotions, whatever. Anything that might get her into trouble or cause her pain she pretty much just pushes it into the Darkness.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---Well... thankfully, events have played out that dealing with these exact issues, herself on her own, is what is going to get her through TUC surviving.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---
--- Quote from: Madness ---surviving.
--- End quote ---

nah she dead.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---Lol @ Wilshire.

I really hope some redemption is in the cards for Esmenet - she hurt Achamian hard. I'm curious as to how long the Siege of Momemn is going to last. I have a feeling that TUC will spend the majority of the time on the Sieges of Momemn and Dagliash but in either case, Bakker could pull wildcards and finish them in paragraphs.

I've gave thought to this elsewhere but I think either Esmenet or Fanayal will have power of life or death over the other but will stay their deaths when the No-God is resurrected.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: lockesnow ---
--- Quote from: Madness ---Lol @ Wilshire.

I really hope some redemption is in the cards for Esmenet - she hurt Achamian hard.
--- End quote ---

From her perspective, Achamian died.

Why should we hold her responsible for his hurt feelings because he was lucky enough to be resurrected?  Is there an expectation that women should not move on?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version