• 31 Replies

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2017, 05:35:46 pm »
I have taking it that Mimara has and always will have the JE. As to the stillborn, the resurrection of The NG is what I took to cause the death of the baby. I'll have to go back and read that scene again, but was the Eye actually open when Mimara looked upon the hologram and the Carapace?
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

SmilerLoki

• Old Name
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2017, 05:41:36 pm »
I have taking it that Mimara has and always will have the JE. As to the stillborn, the resurrection of The NG is what I took to cause the death of the baby. I'll have to go back and read that scene again, but was the Eye actually open when Mimara looked upon the hologram and the Carapace?
It was.
Quote from: R. Scott Bakker, "The Unholy Consult", Chapter 19, "Resumption"
It does not matter.
The Judging Eye is open.

The Holy Aspect-Emperor speaks from a black dais ...
Anasûrimbor Mimara advances through the kneelers, stumbling onto the backs of some, hauling herself onward without acknowledgement, let alone apology.